Vai al contenuto
luke36

Bruno Senna

Post raccomandati

Bruno Senna says that he is only confirmed for the next two races. Legal issues mean remainder of season is undecided

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

questa ? una news BELLISSIMA !!!!!!!!!!!!! anche per me ... a Monza correr? lui !!! e io sar? l? !

marted? quando ci siamo parlati ( poi non l'ho pi? sentito) mi aveva detto "solo a Spa e probabilmente in Brasile".

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

fossi in te andrei anche in Brasile :D

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

fossi in te andrei anche in Brasile :D

Gi? :)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

questa ? una news BELLISSIMA !!!!!!!!!!!!! anche per me ... a Monza correr? lui !!! e io sar? l? !

marted? quando ci siamo parlati ( poi non l'ho pi? sentito) mi aveva detto "solo a Spa e probabilmente in Brasile".

"I am confirmed for this race and the next race. The intention is I will do the rest of the year but it is not confirmed."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"I am confirmed for this race and the next race. The intention is I will do the rest of the year but it is not confirmed."

Bene bene.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Right now I am confirmed to do this race and the next race, but there are some legal issues to be resolved," he said. "I cannot confirm if I am doing rest of the year or not. The intention is I am going to do it, but it still cannot be confirmed."

With his participation in the Belgian GP having only been confirmed on Wednesday, Senna admitted that he faced an uphill battle to get up to speed this weekend ? and reckoned that the best he could hope for was to get close to team-mate Vitaly Petrov.

"It is going to be a big challenge to come back into the middle of the season, a bit later than the middle of the season, to go racing," said Senna, who drove in Friday practice in Hungary.

"But I have been participating in all the meetings with the engineers, and am up-to-date with all that is going on at team. Hungary was useful to know how the car could go, but it will be an uphill battle to get on the form of these guys here [other drivers in the press conference] who have been racing for 11 races now. But I am really looking forward to it, hoping to progress fast and repay the faith the team has given me.

"Friday was very tough in Hungary, it was really difficult. I know I have to learn how to deal with the tyres from the first set to qualifying, and learn how to deal with tyres in the race. All this experience I don't have, so it will be the first time. If I can be anywhere near Petrov, that will be a good reference."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bene! Oh Claudio, mi raccomando, fatti onore in Brasile :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

bene bene corre sicuramente su due piste fantastiche :thumbsup:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

bene bene corre sicuramente su due piste fantastiche :thumbsup:

Si

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

a questo punto voglio un bel diluvio a spa per mischiare le carte in tavola e vedere la stoffa del ragazzo..

cmq finalmente una macchina decente e il debutto in una pista vera..sono proprio curioso

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

a questo punto voglio un bel diluvio a spa

Sei un fan di Maylander?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

comunque l'apparato critico su Bruno nei media cresce sempre, un bersaglio quotato. come dicevo in altri luoghi non se ne capisce la motivazione. ad ogni modo speriamo che sia definitva la notizia e che arrivi la conferma come dice Claudio. il tam tam dei media si ? fatto pressante e viene da diverse fonti.....

quanto al passaggio al dtm di Heidi ne sarei felice come sarei felice che uscissero di scena anche altri piloti come Barrichello. hanno fatto il loro tempo e spero di vedere giovani dalla serie minori arrivare a guidare vere macchine di f1 e non dei cessi con le ruote come il poogetto hrt.

spero altres? di vedere la rinascita di williams con i nuovi motori renault e cresce il team lotus oltre al renault lotus. e sperare che Bruno sia dentro come pilota.

non nascondo antipatia per rubinho e brawn, che a suo tempo ho anche espresso, in merito a quanto accaduto con il progetto brawn-ex honda. continuo a dire che Bruno non ha avuto chance alla pari di altri e che se avesse avuto appoggio giusto al momento dell'affare ex honda sarebbe in F1 da alcuni anni e con ottimi risultati. la mia fiducia in lui ? grande e il supporto senpre al cento per cento.

altri ancora? ma non ne abbiamo gi? fin troppi?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Come se la ride ;)

bruno-senna-monza-renault.jpg

183416.jpg

Modificato da luke36

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

non si pu? mancare a monza!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

e forza senna !!!!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Che sfigati!!! Quelli di sportmerdaset hanno cancellato il commento di Mammania!!! :rotfl:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Right now I am confirmed to do this race and the next race, but there are some legal issues to be resolved," he said. "I cannot confirm if I am doing rest of the year or not. The intention is I am going to do it, but it still cannot be confirmed."

With his participation in the Belgian GP having only been confirmed on Wednesday, Senna admitted that he faced an uphill battle to get up to speed this weekend ? and reckoned that the best he could hope for was to get close to team-mate Vitaly Petrov.

"It is going to be a big challenge to come back into the middle of the season, a bit later than the middle of the season, to go racing," said Senna, who drove in Friday practice in Hungary.

"But I have been participating in all the meetings with the engineers, and am up-to-date with all that is going on at team. Hungary was useful to know how the car could go, but it will be an uphill battle to get on the form of these guys here [other drivers in the press conference] who have been racing for 11 races now. But I am really looking forward to it, hoping to progress fast and repay the faith the team has given me.

"Friday was very tough in Hungary, it was really difficult. I know I have to learn how to deal with the tyres from the first set to qualifying, and learn how to deal with tyres in the race. All this experience I don't have, so it will be the first time. If I can be anywhere near Petrov, that will be a good reference."

Come al solito lucido ed obbiettivo.

Per? se ho capito bene, per il gp del Brasile NON ? ancora sicuro

cmq va bene cos?, sono troppo contento per questi due gp

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti