Vai al contenuto
Alesi27

Il futuro di Fernando Alonso

Post raccomandati

ahi ahi cosa mi fai youtoo...

Ehhh si scusatemi... ? stata una tentaqzione troppo forte...

Per quanto riguarda i piloti, io spero che rimangano sia Raikkonen che Massa, al momento non esiste altra coppia di piloti che possa fruttare quanto questa, per cui, visto che l'obiettivo ? vincere e non fare bordello, come in molti sanno fare, i migliori sono loro 2.

Mi piacerebbe Hamilton, che in Ferrari maturerebbe sicuramente meglio che in McLaren, ma tanto da li non si muove... quindi.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Ehhh si scusatemi... ? stata una tentaqzione troppo forte...

Per quanto riguarda i piloti, io spero che rimangano sia Raikkonen che Massa, al momento non esiste altra coppia di piloti che possa fruttare quanto questa, per cui, visto che l'obiettivo ? vincere e non fare bordello, come in molti sanno fare, i migliori sono loro 2.

Mi piacerebbe Hamilton, che in Ferrari maturerebbe sicuramente meglio che in McLaren, ma tanto da li non si muove... quindi.

Padre , figlio o fratello?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Fernando Alonso refuels his Formula One desire as part of a slower Renault team

A straw poll in the Hockenheim paddock delivered a forgotten conclusion: that Fernando Alonso is the best driver in Formula One.

By Kevin Garside

Last Updated: 4:35PM BST 27 Jul 2008

Fernando Alonso refuels his Formula One desire as part of a slower Renault team - Steely determination: Fernando Alonso is earning plaudits for his driving this season

Steely determination: Fernando Alonso is earning plaudits for his driving this season

Memories were jogged, perhaps, by his scintillating lap in qualifying in a car struggling to hang on to its status as a constituent of Formula One's second tier.

Of those canvassed, Alonso's was the name that rang out above the claims of F1 supernova Lewis Hamilton and world champion Kimi Raikkonen. We should point out that the midfield does not bear the same scrutiny as the leading pack. Mistakes are buried in anonymity. Put a wheel off line when chasing victory and the wrath of experts explodes like a cluster bomb.

The memory, too, has been kind to Alonso. His handling, or that of his management, of the political dynamics at McLaren was poor. We are a week away from the anniversary of his meltdown moment in Hungary, where he imposed unilaterally his own sanction at a perceived slight by Hamilton.

That point at which his car stood still after the lollypop had gone up to signal the start of his final qualifying run is frozen in F1 lore. Behind him sat a simmering Hamilton, denied a last flying lap by Alonso's brake as a punishment for bolting the pits out of sequence at the start of that final qualifying session for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

The ensuing press conference with Alonso and Hamilton sat in the centre of the McLaren palazzo, the Spaniard wringing the neck of a pear, his team-mate a coiled spring of defiance, was molten with tension. Emotional lava spewed, laying waste to Alonso's relationship with the team.

Questions about his McLaren experience are not permitted by Renault. One suspects he would not mind being behind the wheel of a McLaren next weekend instead of delivering shopping to all points of the Hungaroring in his Renault-sponsored Tesco van. The book, when it comes, will doubtless reveal all.

Chief among the proclaimers are Honda, who are engaged in a low-voltage campaign to persuade Alonso that they, and not Ferrari, are better placed to fulfil his ambitions in the immediate future. And those ambitions are growing with every uncontested grand prix.

Absence from the podium has rekindled Alonso's desire, forced a reversal in his thinking. Three world titles would see him out the F1 door, he once said. Not any more. Alonso wants a crack at the Schumacher legend.

"I still love this sport. There are ups and downs. The good moments are hard to forget. I can't get those feelings from anything else in life.

"It is true that two or three years ago I was thinking I would not stay that long in F1 like Michael did. I started at 19 with Minardi. Back then I was thinking that 19 or 20 years in F1 would be too many. F1 can sap your energy so I was thinking I did not want to lose my life to F1.

"Now my opinion has changed. I'm 26 and thinking, 'why not another 10 or 11 years?' I want more success and I'm ready to spend the time needed to get that success back."

Alonso admits to frustration pitching up at events that cannot be won. He has come too far, achieved too much, to be engaged in a project without yield. The next decision must be right. Renault was always a safe haven, a homecoming of sorts after the collapse of his marriage to McLaren.

The year has not been without benefit. As well as rebooting his love for the game, the route march through F1's midfield has coated his unprecedented haul through the ranks in perspective. "My present position has perhaps helped people on the outside appreciate better what I have achieved in Formula One, people from my country," said the world's youngest grand prix winner and champion.

"The fans in Spain arrived new to Formula One because the sport was not well established there. Now I think they understand how difficult it was to get the results. Now is a time to recover and build the motivation again in everybody.

"At times it seems that I'm the only person thinking like this. But I know that Schumacher won two titles with Benetton, then for five years at Ferrari failed to win. I failed to win at McLaren and this year there is no possibility of victory, but that is only two years. Hopefully next year I will be a title contender again. I have plenty of time and my ambition is to win more world championships."

There is some doubt about Alonso's relationship with Britain were Honda to win his hand. On the contrary, although he felt hard done by with the British media during the Hamilton wars, he is quite the Anglophile in the broader sense and is nostalgic about the years he spent in Oxford's student quarter of Jericho.

"The McLaren experience didn't change my feelings about England and the people. I like the culture and the respect that the people have for famous people. In Oxford I never had any problems. I could walk about the street without being disturbed. For sure people recognised me, but it was never intrusive. I like this mentality, this approach to life.

"English people are very proud of their country, of being British. This is something I feel with Spain. The character is very similar. Okay the weather was not fantastic. There are some days in England when you feel sad because of the weather. But then again the weather is not great in Oviedo either, so very similar.

"I look back at my time in England as a great time. I arrived in Formula 3000 as a 17-year-old with an English engineer. I didn't even know how to say good morning. It was a big learning process."

Little gets lost in translation now. The next six weeks, by which time they hope to announce their driver line-up for 2009, will determine the pulling power of Honda. Word has it that Alonso is Ferrari-bound in 2010. Honda have the pocket to tempt anyone. It is performance they need to demonstrate if they are to get their man.

"Nothing will be decided until the end of the summer," Alonso said. "Then I will sit down with my advisors and decide what is best for me and Renault. There are many things to consider. Anything is possible."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorspor...nault-team.html

-------------------

in pratica Alonso non ha intenzione di ritirarsi presto dalla F1, anzi vuole restare ancora a lungo competitivo, magari altri 10 anni.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
in pratica Alonso non ha intenzione di ritirarsi presto dalla F1, anzi vuole restare ancora a lungo competitivo, magari altri 10 anni.

finch? non arriva in ferrari non si dar? pace, dovessero passare 20 anni e pi? :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
finch? non arriva in ferrari non si dar? pace, dovessero passare 20 anni e pi? :hihi:

:hihi:

Non credo che possa resistere: con Hamilton vincendo pi? titoli di Schumacher Alonso perder? la motivazione in una o due stagioni, magari in tre :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Alonso cerca una casa piu' vicina a Maranello?

Continuano le speculazioni su un possibile arrivo di Fernando Alonso alla Ferrari. Secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport lo spagnolo starebbe cercando una casa piu' vicina a Maranello e sarebbe stato avvistato nei dintorni di Lugano, al confine tra Svizzera e Italia.

Lugano e' a meno di 300 Km da Maranello, mentre l'attuale residenza del due volte campione del mondo, a Mont-sur-Rolle, dista quasi 600 Km.

28/07/2008 11.34.53

F1GrandPrix.it - http://www.f1grandprix.it/css/notizia.asp?...ina-a-maranello?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Continuano le speculazioni su un possibile arrivo di Fernando Alonso alla Ferrari. Secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport lo spagnolo starebbe cercando una casa piu' vicina a Maranello e sarebbe stato avvistato nei dintorni di Lugano, al confine tra Svizzera e Italia.

Lugano e' a meno di 300 Km da Maranello, mentre l'attuale residenza del due volte campione del mondo, a Mont-sur-Rolle, dista quasi 600 Km.

28/07/2008 11.34.53

F1GrandPrix.it - http://www.f1grandprix.it/css/notizia.asp?...ina-a-maranello?

nn ? ke si vuole avvicinare alla BMW che ha sede in svizzera?!?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
nn ? ke si vuole avvicinare alla BMW che ha sede in svizzera?!?

Effettivamente 300 Km saranno meno di 600 ma non li fa in ogni caso con una passeggiata a piedi :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

b? per? se trova casa in italia vado a trovarlo per fare l'autografo a magari una partitina a carte :idolo:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

beh, Lugano ? pratticamente la periferia di Como :hihi:

Cmq, ? facile prendere da li un idroaereo per andare a Maranello dove sicuramente hanno preparato una piscina dove possa amerizzare il Nano :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
b? per? se trova casa in italia vado a trovarlo per fare l'autografo a magari una partitina a carte :idolo:

Se Alonso non pu? vivere a Spagna trovo difficile che riesca a vivere in Italia, dove sicuramente sarebbe assediato 24 ore dai tifosi , quelli del "cristianismo" :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Se Alonso non pu? vivere a Spagna trovo difficile che riesca a vivere in Italia, dove sicuramente sarebbe assediato 24 ore dai tifosi , quelli del "cristianismo" :hihi:

:rotfl:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Vicino a Mendrisio? :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

uah rotfl

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Aaaaaah, certo... perch? Kimi e Felipe tutte le mattine vanno in ufficio a Maranello :zizi:

Lo sapevate che a Lugano c'? un casin?? :zizi:

Ad Alonso piace il poker, vi risulta? :zizi:

Fernando, casa mia ? ancora pi? vicina, facciamo cambio? :zizi:

SAREBBE stato avvistato?

466908_rezzonico.jpg

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Nando potrebbe rimanere offeso se non trova casa in Svizzera :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Nando potrebbe rimanere offeso se non trova casa in Svizzera :hihi:

E sarebbe veramente brutto brutto brutto, ma brutto brutto brutto, n?? :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

che schifo di giornaletto che ? diventato la gazzetta :hihi:

trattano tutte le notizie, anche quelle di f1, come fossero le solite cacate di calciomercato

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti