Vai al contenuto
luke36

Bruno Senna

Post raccomandati

se dal prossimo gp avranno i bracci delle sospensioni in carbonio potrà battagliare senza problemi con Virgin e Lotus.

Ci vuole altro.

Come ha detto Bruno, "car needs some good care".

Modificato da gio66

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ma ? vero che son partiti dal box perch? la macchina non partiva con la prima marcia?

spero per lui che questi problemi siano solo degli inconvenienti di giovent?, risolvibili senza grossissimi interventi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ma ? vero che son partiti dal box perch? la macchina non partiva con la prima marcia?

Non so. Ufficialmente sono partiti dai box perch? hanno cambiato dei pezzi fino all'ultimo momento.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

spero per lui che questi problemi siano solo degli inconvenienti di giovent?, risolvibili senza grossissimi interventi.

si,mazzoni continuava a dire cos?.

alla ripartenza dal cambio gomme senna ha avuto problemi a ripartire in effetti..

chandock non ha neanche avuto tempo di cambiarle,le gomme.. :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ah bè, ma se stiamo ad ascoltare mazzoni viene fuori la storia del ragazzo che gridava al lupo.

la volta che dice una cosa vera non gli crede più nessuno :D

come le gomme bridgestone dalla riga bianca dipinta a mano-tormentone delle stagioni scorse-che ogni volta mi faceva pensare agli happypotami delle sorpresine kinder "dipinti a mano!"

eh già... :D

Modificato da pernilla

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Una curiosit?: qualcuno sa come va sul bagnato sto ragazzo?

Questi i suoi risultati sotto la pioggia o su pista bagnata.

2006 ? F3

Donington 1 ? 1?

Donington 2 ? 2?

Spa 1 ? 3? (rimonta dal 16? posto)

Silverstone 1 ? 2?

Mugello 1 ? 10?

Mugello 2 ? 1?

2007 ? GP2

Valencia 2 ? ritirato (fuori pista)

2008 ? GP2

Sentul 2 ? 2?

Sepang 1 ? ritirato (fuori pista)

Magny-Cours 2 ? 5?

Silverstone 2 ? 1?

Hockenheim 1 ? 4?

Spa 1 ? 12? (drive-through quando era in testa)

Monza 1 ? 5?

Monza 2 ? 8?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

non male direi...

Tra l'altro lui e Chandok non hanno mai guidato a Melbourne.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

non male direi...

Tra l'altro lui e Chandok non hanno mai guidato a Melbourne.

.... mi pare che Bruno abbia girato li nel 2006 nella Australian Grand Prix Support Races e con questi risultati:

Formula 3 Australian Grand Prix Support Race

Position: no position

4 races. 3 wins. 0 pole positions. 4 podiums. 4 fastest laps.

Team: Bronte Rundle Motorsport

Car: Dallara F304 (Opel)

A proposito, per chi volesse approfondire:

http://www.driverdb.com/drivers/2184/career/

;)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bruno Senna column: The season starts in Australia!

17 March 2010

Bruno Senna made history in Bahrain by reintroducing his famous family name to Formula 1. Having been the only driver for the debutant Hispania Racing Team throughout practice, the Brazilian sat down for GPUpdate.net to recall the selection of new challenges and emotions prior to the opening race of the 2010 season.

What a weekend! In Bahrain I saw a whole different side to motor racing. Previously, I have always had cars which were ready and tested but Friday was my first day as a test driver. You never realise just how much happens behind the scenes of a Formula 1 team but I've learned so much about working with everybody, which is incredibly important.

We arrived in Bahrain on Tuesday morning and during the afternoon I headed off to the circuit. At the track, I saw the car for the first time with the engine and gearbox complete and was very happy to see that everything was there. It was a good moment to see everybody working on the car. I got to know the engineers and spent most of the time at the track working with the team and doing everything we weren't able to do earlier.

Once it was time to go out on-track on Friday, I had to keep cool. Of course, everyone around me was driving on the limit and I drove the first lap in a brand-new car, although I didn't want to ruin everyone else's laps and had to watch my mirrors very closely. Fortunately, my experience in the Le Mans Series helped me a lot - in the Le Mans 24 Hours I had to let faster cars by all the time, so you soon learn how to do that without hindering them.

Of course my team-mate didn't get to drive the car until Saturday and I felt pretty bad for him - I know what it's like when you're not driving the car but someone else is. Also, we lost valuable telemetry information because I was the only one driving.

Although I'm a rookie in Formula 1, I already knew many of the journalists and photographers in the paddock; the media attention was quite high at some points but obviously I shared it with a lot of other guys, like Michael Schumacher.

It was funny - when I was in GP2 and walking down the paddock with another driver, I usually got all the attention, but in Bahrain I was usually left alone so that was quite an easy time for me! But the welcome in the paddock was very warm - it felt like home very quickly and I loved it.

After this difficult - but very useful - weekend, we're heading off to Australia. At Albert Park we plan to have a much more complete weekend. We're taking all the experience of Bahrain to Australia and are going to have a great improvement in most areas, learning more about the performance of the car and the whole procedure will be different. We have learned so much and can only improve. From Melbourne onwards we want to get closer to the new teams and eventually challenge and beat them.

The season starts in Australia!

Bruno

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

sono sicura che presto Bruno mostrer? tutto il suo potezniale e potr? farsi notare anche con una vettura non certo estrema.

sono interessantissime le sue considerazioni in intervista!!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

sono sicura che presto Bruno mostrer? tutto il suo potezniale e potr? farsi notare anche con una vettura non certo estrema.

sono interessantissime le sue considerazioni in intervista!!

Io credo che sia fondamentale capire dove mettere a punto la monoposto e una volta fatto questo iniziare lo sviluppo. Per esperienza ? molto facile migliorare quando si parte da zero. Il bello (e difficile) ? migliorare ci? che sta migliorando. Bruno ha posto un obiettivo e cio? competere con i nuovi team. Ecco questo deve essere l'obiettivo e tutti devono lavorare a tale obiettivo, Dallara incluso (spero che intenda) :)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Non sapevo delle presenze in F3 Australiana.

Sulla Hispania invece penso che come obiettivo deve avere quello di arrivare a competere prestazionalmente con la Virgin entro la fine dell'anno.

Non dico Lotus perch? mi aspetto qualcosa in pi? dai malesi, visto che in termini di affidabilit? sono ottimi e che durante la stagione arriveranno due step innovativi abbastanza consistenti.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Questi i suoi risultati sotto la pioggia o su pista bagnata.

2006 ? F3

Donington 1 ? 1?

Donington 2 ? 2?

Spa 1 ? 3? (rimonta dal 16? posto)

Silverstone 1 ? 2?

Mugello 1 ? 10?

Mugello 2 ? 1?

2007 ? GP2

Valencia 2 ? ritirato (fuori pista)

2008 ? GP2

Sentul 2 ? 2?

Sepang 1 ? ritirato (fuori pista)

Magny-Cours 2 ? 5?

Silverstone 2 ? 1?

Hockenheim 1 ? 4?

Spa 1 ? 12? (drive-through quando era in testa)

Monza 1 ? 5?

Monza 2 ? 8?

gi? ... qualche errorino lo fai anche tu ! ahahahah

MUGELLO 1 era asciutta (eravamo l? se ricordi...)

MONZA 1 e MONZA 2 erano asciutte ...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

gi? ... qualche errorino lo fai anche tu ! ahahahah

MUGELLO 1 era asciutta (eravamo l? se ricordi...)

MONZA 1 e MONZA 2 erano asciutte ...

Erano partite con pista bagnata che poi si asciug? (a Monza 1 usc? anche il sole, mannaggia).

gp2-2008-mza-xp-0030.jpg

gp2-2008-mza-tm-0148.jpg

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bruno Senna (HRT F1 Team)

Q - looking back at the great achievement last race in Bahrain, the Grand Prix opener?

I think we had a very successful first weekend/shakedown in Bahrain. We're learning more about the car and the team, and we will improve a lot with more miles.

Q - What made you suffer most?

Sometimes not being in the racetrack while other cars were :)

Q - What do you expect next race ?

I hope that the info we got in Bahrain will help us be closer to the other new teams and more reliable too.

Q - Looking ahead : What is the target ? It's a realistic target to expect a few car updates for the european part of the season, which should close the gap between all the teams.

Q - How did you work with the team?

We had many long debriefs and I tried to give them as much info from my perspective as possible. My relationship with my side of the team has become much better and I'm happy to see them working so hard.

Q - How much do you like Australia ?

I love Australia more and more, as I spend more time here!!

Q - Have you already driven Melbourne ?

I have, back in 2006. I did the F3 support race for F1 back then and had a fairly succesful weekend because I won three out of the four races on the programme.

Q - How do you feel in Melbourne?

Melbourne is a lovely city. Much more like Europe than Sydney, which I only got the opportunity to know now!

Q - What is training like for you in Melbourne?

The good weather and great views always helps with outdoors training, so I'm happy!

Q - What do you like most doing for the time beeing ?

I love swimming at the beachside pools with saltwater. It feels great and it's very healthy.

Q - Do you play golf? Go surfing? Discover Australia etc...

I don't play golf, but I'm planning to try a bit of surfing before going to the GP

Q - when will you get to Malaysia

I'll go to Malaysia on Monday, after the Australian GP

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Oggi ? stato per tutto il Q1 dietro a Chandhok e poi solo all'ultimo giro ? riuscito a superarlo, ma solo di un filo... come aveva previsto lo stesso Bruno, l'anno di stop l'h arrugginito, altrimenti avrebbe dato 1 secondo a Chandhok come succedeva regolarmente in GP2, il che fa pensare che la HRT sia a livello non solo della Virgin ma anche della Lotus

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Non male le qualifiche dell'hrt, considerando quanto ? stata in pista finora. Senna ? a 4 decimi da Di Grassi e a 1 secondo da Glock. Speriamo che domani una delle due hrt finisca la gara, anche se la vedo un p? difficile visti tutti i problemi che hanno avuto nelle libere.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Qualche foto di Bruno in Australia.

phoca_thumb_l_d10aus1447.JPG

phoca_thumb_l_d10aus1137.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_d10aus1066.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_d10aus564.jpg

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
148926.jpg