Vai al contenuto
gio66

Test 2011 - anteprima

Post raccomandati

:asd:

Ecco comunque la notizia cui faccio riferimento

Stagione 2010 - Hamilton "Ho avuto problemi personali"

mar, 28 dic 09:01:00 2010

Lewis Hamilton d? una motivazione al suo 2010 negativo. I problemi personali (il padre malato e la difficile relazione con la fidanzata) lo hanno condizionato in maniera decisiva tanto da impedirgli di dare il massimo in pista

Quarto nella stagione 2010 di Formula 1 per Lewis Hamilton che ha rivelato in un'intervista alla radio della BBC di avere avuto dei problemi personali quest'anno. Tuttavia, il pilota della McLaren ? rimasto in lizza per il titolo fino all'ultima gara di Abu Dhabi. Anthony, il padre del pilota McLaren ? malato.

E' stato consigliere del pilota, ma ? stato rimosso dalla funzione all'inizio del campionato. Inoltre, ha dovuto fare i conti con la turbolenta relazione con la cantante americana Nicole Scherzinger. "La situazione nella mia vita personale non era molto tranquilla, non ero felice come avrei potuto essere e sono stato in passato. Fare ci? che faccio ? una combinazione di molte cose che sono intorno a me. Non appena arrivato in pista e guidare. Sono eventi, sbalzi di umore, le persone intorno a voi: la famiglia e gli amici.

E' il tempo che si deve trascorrere con loro, e il rapporto che hai con loro" ha detto l'ex campione del mondo 2008. Per il 2011 spera di risolvere i problemi per rimanere sempre tra i top driver.

Italpress

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/28122010/45/stagione-2010-hamilton-avuto-problemi-personali.html

Qui, invece, Whitmarsh che parla di problemi superati, o qualcosa del genere.

Hamilton will move on from 2010 trials

"I think it is well publicised that Lewis had a number of issues," Whitmarsh told AUTOSPORT in an exclusive interview. "He is still a very young man. I think he is finding his way as a motor racing driver and in his life, and I think he had some cause for distraction."The team could have done a better job, and inevitably the drivers could have done a better job. We could all have done a better job. I could have done a better job too."But overall I don't think Lewis should be too dissatisfied with his performance. He had some fantastic races and we all know what a superstar he is, and how tough he will be on himself. Just as Jenson was tough on himself and disappointed about his end of the season, just as I am tough on myself and the performance of the team."That is what drives us along, motivates us and makes us determined to win this year."

"It is an incredibly long season now, and we face 20 races. We have got more races, they are spread over a longer period of the year and they are further away from Europe. There are all those factors to think about."I think some people underestimate how much tougher it is. I worked with colleagues last year and told them, 'let's give our drivers 6 weeks where I am not going to ring them, and I don't want anyone else to ring them either'."I want them to have six weeks to chill, to train, to live life and to reflect and prepare. That is coming to an end for our drivers on Tuesday when they will be at a training camp at Bisham Abbey with the racing team. That is about getting back together as a team to do a bit of team building, reappraise and benchmark their fitness and training."

Ahead of the launch of the new McLaren MP4-26 in Berlin on February 4, Whitmarsh is giving little away about the design of the car ? but says the outfit has learned from the reasons why it did not beat Red Bull Racing to the crown last year.

"I think the key lesson from last year is that you have to continue to develop the car," he explained."It was such a tight, fiercely fought, championship that you have to find performance every fortnight. From halfway through the year, it was going to be the team that found the most performance. I think it was as simple as that. Both of our drivers did a great job and I am confident that they will do that in the coming years."What you would like is a serial production line of enhancements coming through the system and you aim for that ? but sometimes it becomes a little bit drier."Maybe we were not as racy in our interpretation of front wing heights as others, and that had notable effects. I was surprised by some of those things, but at the end of the day I am not complaining about what anyone else did. If the opportunity was there, you have to try and do it yourself."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88973

Personalmente, avevo pensato ad un'involuzione del pilota, cosa che mi aveva stupito molto in negativo. penso che la spiegazione sia realistica e se supera le difficolt? personali pu? far una buona stagione e magari arrivare ancora nei primi 3 del mondiale.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Magari Nicole non gliel'ha data :zizi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

oppure :asd:

jenson_button_narrowweb__300x474,0.jpg

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Forse, viste le cronache, ? meglio specificare il cognome :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ma ? sicuro che la Ferrari si chiamer? F11?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

boh, si ipotizza sia cos

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La nuova virgin si chiamer? MVR-02, non VR-02

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Come mai la Marlboro Santander non la presentano in Spagna?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

domanda ai mod, si può resettare questa discussione tenendo come primo messaggio le date di presentazione e test delle scuderie? non ci sono stati test ma già ci sono 26 pagine... è un po degenerata la situazione

Modificato da mircocatta

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ok, apriremo un topic il giorno dei primi test

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ferrari?s new Formula 1 car to be called F150

F150: that?s the name of the new car which will compete in this year?s Formula 1 World Championship and which Ferrari will unveil this coming Friday at Maranello, as part of an event which will be broadcast live on RAI 2 and on Ferrari.com.

The choice of name stems from Ferrari?s desire to pay tribute to this year?s one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Unification of Italy. The placement of the ?Tricolore? Italian flag as part of the car livery will therefore have even more significance in 2011.

?Ferrari is an expression of Italian excellence, talent and creativity,? declared President Luca di Montezemolo. ?All the men and women who put so much effort and passion into their work at Maranello share the pride and responsibility of representing our country around the world and it is in this spirit that we chose to dedicate this car to an event that is so important for the whole of Italy.?

The news was announced in advance this afternoon, to the President of the Italian Republic, Giorgio Napolitano, who expressed his appreciation of the initiative. He also took the opportunity to wish the Scuderia the best of luck for the forthcoming season.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Il nome mi piace. Mi pare una buona idea da parte della Ferrari per le celebrazioni del centocinquantesimo.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La Ford fa un modello F150

2001-Ford-F-150-001.jpg

Che il nome lo abbia suggerito Prost? :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Speriamo che sia come la F60, anche quella celebrava un anniversario... :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

mah :closedeyes:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Navigazione Recente   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.