Vai al contenuto
NeoN

Williams FW35

Post raccomandati

Visitatore Rhobar_III

Tra le delusioni di questo inizio di campionato la Williams di sicuro può stare nelle prime due posizioni, assieme alla Mclaren.

La Marussia non è poi così distante, e questo è un segno chiaro che la vettura di quest'anno è completamente sbagliata.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Fa pena, non va in curva e come velocità di punta è ferma, imbarazzante.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Che macchina ragazzi, ma che hanno combinato a grove? Ai limiti del doppiaggio e di pochi secondi davanti all'accoppiata pic/bianchi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sembra che non ci sia in pista.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

E una vasca da bagno che robe se si pensa alla macchina dello scorso anno.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Che tristezza, anche un punto sar? un miraggio quest'anno.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

un vero disastro purtroppo in casa williams .l unica speranza l importante aggiornamento in spagna..vedremo

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

un vero disastro purtroppo in casa williams .l unica speranza l importante aggiornamento in spagna..vedremo

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Com'è caduta in basso la terza scuderia più vincente della F1 nonchè dominatrice degli anni '90! :(

Per me, il vero periodo nero è iniziato dal 2005; da quell'anno in poi, una vittoria, alcuni podi e poco altro.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Chinese GP race quotes: Williams Sunday, April 14th 2013, 11:44 GMT

Valtteri Bottas- 14th: The team did a good job with the strategy today and we made the most out of what we had. I think it was the best race I have done this season but we need to find more pace to get closer to the front. I knew it was going to be close with Pastor at the end, so I was pushing hard in my final stint on the medium tyres. I was then right behind him on the faster option tyres and so able to make a move on the penultimate lap. It was a nice end to the race but we still need to improve so we can race for points.

Pastor Maldonado - 13th: It was a difficult race from the beginning. We lost a lot of time on the option tyres in the first stint and we just didn't have the pace. We didn't have a chance to fight for any higher positions and we know we are still far away from where we want to be, but we will keep our focus on improving.

Laurent Debout, Renault Sport F1 team support leader: It's clear we were not where we would like to be today. Bahrain is a different type of track with lots of different speed corners that should play to the strengths of the Renault RS27 engine so we will work with the guys in Grove to get back to full form as soon as we can.

Mike Coughlan, Technical Director: We planned to do three stops with both cars today but decided to run one car on the option to start and one to finish, as our main race tyre was the prime medium tyre. We knew that both strategies, if the drivers weren't caught in traffic, would be very similar as seen by ours cars finishing just 1.6 seconds apart at the end. The option tyres were much quicker at the end so Valtteri made a clean move to finish ahead. We got the maximum we could out of the FW35 today, but we know we still need to find more performance, and we will be focusing on this for the next few races.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La Williams attuale mi ricorda la Prost ,vettura mediocre ,senza prestazioni velocistiche,però alla squadra manca un pilota leader capace di lottare e metterci quel qualcosa in più ,come facevano a suo tempo Trulli o Alesi (che almeno fecero dei punti).

Maldonado non è lento ma è incostante ed incline all'errore,Bottas non mi dice niente...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

La Williams è stata superata in prestazioni da tutti i team di seconda fascia, ed è ora davanti soltanto a Marussia e Caterham.

E' stata superata persino dalla Toro Rosso, che l'anno scorso era davanti solo ai 3 team più piccoli.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dispiace la mancanza tra i top team di un pezzo glorioso di F1 come la William

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Oggi 71, auguri Sir.

Pastor-Malonado-Williams-Frank-Williams_2766013.jpg

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

tanti auguri mr Frank

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Io sinceramente non capisco come la Williams possa essere cosi' indietro con un retrotreno che ricorda ma in maniera estremizzata quello della F138.

Regards,

The frog

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bahrain GP: Williams qualifying quotes Saturday, April 20th 2013, 14:55 GMT

Valtteri Bottas - 15th: "I had a bit of traffic in Q1 so I was quite lucky to get through given that one or two tenths can be the difference between progressing to Q2 or not. I put a good lap together in Q2, the best lap I've driven here this weekend, so I'm pleased about that. I feel I got everything out of the car today but tomorrow will be a long race in these conditions, so I will be ready to challenge right from the start."

Pastor Maldonado - 17th: "I have an extra set of tyres which is positive for tomorrow, and we are working together as a team to look at what we can do in the race. Qualifying 17th is a bit disappointing, but we are realistic with our targets at the moment. We are trying to do our best from the track and at the factory, and we are working to have a better qualifying performance soon."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bahrain GP: Williams race quotes Sunday, April 21st 2013, 16:49 GMT

Pastor Maldonado - 11th: "Considering the problems we have been having, I think we got 100 per cent out of the car today. We put everything together today, working well as a team and managing the tyres, and 11th was the maximum we could have achieved. We are really looking forward to the next race where we should see a step forward. We must stay together and positive. It's a difficult time, but we still have many races to go."

Valtteri Bottas - 14th: "The race was really dominated by the rear tyres today. In the first two stints I was fighting with a lot of cars so it was difficult to look after the tyres and manage the pace. The last two stints were better as I had more clean air and managed to make up some ground on the cars ahead. We now need to keep on working to get some updates to help us in coming races."

Mike Coughlan, technical director: "Having seen our pace on Friday, we were expecting a better race performance than what we showed in qualifying, and that is what happened today. We planned three pitstops with both cars and our strategy worked as we had hoped. We nearly got into the points, and although some cars ahead had problems, we were still pushing to the chequered flag. Both cars would likely have been fighting each other again at the end, but Valtteri lost some time due to a problem during his pitstops. We now need to continue improving the car performance for the next races."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

non male 11 dopo i tanti problemi, certo che pensare a cos'era l'auto l'anno scorso c'è da avere i brividi

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Piccoli passi in avanti, sarà difficile ma si può recuperare terreno, Toro Rosso e Sauber non sono lontane, la Force India sta in un altro livello, Maldonado in 4 gare ha commesso solo un errore, meglio di così :asd:

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti