Vai al contenuto
luke36

Bruno Senna

Post raccomandati

Donnie Darko ....ma lascialo perdere st? Traib ... sai bene quanto lui ODIA BRUNO ! e sinceramente speravo proprio che almeno qui, intendo su questo Forum, NON CI FOSSE !mi s? che dovr? di nuovo cercare un altro Forum ...

Innanzi tutto BENVENUTO :) beh... non per male ma sono iscritto a questo forum da circa 2 anni... tu piuttosto vedi di non farti cacciare via anche da qui, poi se la mia presenza ti disturba cosi tanto, sei libero di ignorarmi, andartene, o magari deliziarci con le tue tipiche uscite esilaranti ;).

PS... io odio Bruno Senna? e dove e quando ti avrei dato anche una sola motivazione per poter tu affermare ci??

Io invece preferisco vedere Bruno Senna in gara.

perch? tutto questo puntiglio? i riferimenti al grande campione di cui ? nipote credo siano naturali, specie nel momento in cui si appresta ad esordire nella classe regina.

Modificato da Trailblazer

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
piuttosto vedi di non farti cacciare via anche da qui,

Per tua informazione, ti ricordo che sia io che Mammamia abbiamo chiesto di essere cancellati da quel forum, nessuno ci ha cacciati come invece, falsamente, affermi tu, ed eccone la prova

http://www.f1community.net/forum/showthrea...6899#post116899

per cui, ti diffido di calunniare.

Baciamo le mani a voss?a.

Modificato da Yoong
meglio che proseguite la discussione in privato.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Per tua informazione, ti ricordo che sia io che Mammamia abbiamo chiesto di essere cancellati da quel forum, nessuno ci ha cacciati come invece, falsamente, affermi tu, ed eccone la prova

http://www.f1community.net/forum/showthrea...6899#post116899

per cui, ti diffido di calunniare.

Baciamo le mani a voss?a.

Sono scattati dapprima i ban, questo per me vuol dire cacciare (se poi era un qualcosa di temporaneo non lo so e nemmeno mi interessa, tantomeno mi interessa che abbiate chiesto voi la cancellazione definitiva), IN OGNI CASO puntualizzo il fatto che contrariamente al tuo collega e probabilmente a te, io sono contento della vostra presenza e soprattutto della tua, in quanto ti ho sempre riconosciuto una vasta cultura di motosport e spesso ho trovato interessanti le tue argomentazioni. Saluti.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi se avete altro da dirvi per favore in via privata, mi raccomando non intasiamo il 3d.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

OBBEDISCO !

tanto ha gi? detto tutto gi? !

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

salve ragazzi!:)

vista la bella prestazione del nostro caro Bruninho?

davvero un'ottima crescita passo dopo passo! mi sa che anche la honda non se lo aspettavva e nel corso della tre giorni di test, messo nelle stesse condizioni e configurazioni (anche nuovi tipi di alettoni) di diGrassi, ha fatto anche meglio di lui che altre volte aveva avuto modo di cimentarsi in test di f1.

posto alcune interviste da autosport:) raccolte in questi giorni :)

(non riesco a mettere le foto qui, se non inserirei pure quelle!)

da autosport

Senna aims to prove he deserves F1 seat

By Michele Lostia and Pablo ElizaldeThursday, November 13th 2008, 10:03 GMT

Bruno Senna is hopeful he will do enough to show he deserves an F1 drive when he tests for the Honda Racing team later this month.

The Brazilian, nephew of the late three-time champion Ayrton, will be making his debut at the wheel of a Formula One car next week at the Barcelona circuit, where Honda will evaluate drivers for a possible racing seat in 2009.

Senna says the chance to drive an F1 car is a dream for him.

"To have this opportunity is a dream: even though I've been racing for only four years, it's as if I've waited for ten years to drive an F1 car," Senna told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I've worked hard in preparing for it, on the neck particularly. GP2 in any case is a good basis: you only need to think that the steering is a lot heavier than in F1, and the car puts the entire body under a lot of strain.

"Also, in the previous days I've been to Brackley to talk to the engineers, to learn the various systems and procedures."

The Brazilian admitted he is aware that a lot will be expected from him thanks to his surname.

"Yes, I know, but sooner or later I knew I would need to deal with it. I'll do the best I can and I hope it's enough to deserve a seat," he added.

"Naturally the decision will be down to the team. I will give it all to demonstrate that I have the necessary potential."

Senna enjoys warm welcome in paddock

19 November 2008 / Photos

The famous 'Senna' named has returned in the Formula 1 paddock. After two years of racing in the GP2 series Bruno Senna enjoys two days of testing at the Honda Formula 1 team. According to Senna he received a warm welcome in the F1 paddock.

"There was a lot of cameras following my steps," Senna told GPUpdate.net. "The reception was pretty warm in a way and there was a lot of attention."

Bruno Senna is showing his talent this week at Honda to try and convince the team he is the driver the team wants for the 2009 Formula 1 season. Even though his uncle Ayrton Senna is a legendary name in the paddock Senna realises he shouldn't take anything for granted. "I believe the F1 paddock can only rate me as a driver when they've seen me racing in Formula One so there is still a lot of work to do. But so far I have enjoyed myself a lot here."

Senna: Debut was a 'big moment'

By Simon StrangMonday, November 17th 2008, 22:53 GMT

Bruno Senna has revealed that he was aware of the 'significance of the moment' when he made his Formula One testing debut with Honda on Monday.

The Brazilian, nephew of the late three-time champion Ayrton, is being evaluated alongside countryman Lucas di Grassi at Barcelona for a possible race-seat with the team in 2009.

"The first day of my first Formula One test has been just as big a moment as I expected it to be," said Senna, the 2008 GP2 Series runner-up, after setting the 15th time of the day. "I have also had a lot of fun and really enjoyed myself.

"This morning I focused on doing as much as I could to prepare for my turn. I listened to the team radio and watched and learned how the team works. I was feeling quite calm but on my first lap out of the garage I realised the significance of the moment.

"This is a very special opportunity and one which has been a dream my whole life."

Senna added that he did not feel under any pressure during his afternoon's running - di Grassi had driven the RA108 they shared during the morning session - and was happy with what he achieved on his first day in the car.

"The team were great and left it to me to find my level, but by the end of my second run I was feeling very much at home in the car," said the 25-year-old. "There were lots of new sensations as the gearshifts, engine power and aerodynamics compared to a GP2 car were all very different.

"I need a few adjustments to be fully comfortable in the car for Wednesday but generally I am feeling good. Obviously my full day is when everything will count but I am very pleased with what I achieved today and the more laps I do, the quicker I'll be hopefully.

"A great, great day for me and I am incredibly grateful to the Honda team for making it possible."

autosport.com

Q & A with Bruno Senna

By Pablo ElizaldeTuesday, November 18th 2008, 11:18 GMT

Q. Was the day as you expected it to be?

Bruno Senna: Yes, it was actually great fun. I was really enjoying myself out there. It's such a different experience to everything I've done before. I think it's quite a special opportunity that Honda gave me. I was really, really enjoying myself. The car is such a step up from GP2. It has much better gear shift, much better engine, much better aerodynamics.

It's very hard to explain why it takes some time for a driver to adapt, but all the references you had from the others things you've done you have to step them up in a big way. And also what you expect from the car is also very different. So today was quite a good day because I had not much pressure to perform.

The team asked me to get involved with the car and go through a nice programme, so that's what I did. I got comfortable with the car. For sure it was quite a good experience and by the end I was feeling much more comfortable. It's hard work but it's very special.

Q. What was the programme you had for the day?

BS: The programme was first to get used to the electronics of the car. There are many switches on the car and I need to understand how to work them. I found it to be quite easy, quite straightforward.

Also to understand the new aero package of the car for next year. So we are working on downforce levels and on the balance of the car. And obviously to understand how slick tyres work.

Q. So the car is a mix of 2008 and 2009?

BS: It doesn't have the wings of the 2009 car and obviously the chassis and all these things. But they are trying to simulate the downforce levels and balance, so they can get some numbers for the new developments. And then try to coordinate the numbers with the wind tunnel and everything.

Q. In the end you put on some good laptimes..

BS: Yeah, towards the end I was feeling a lot more comfortable. Before that I only had a set of tyres that were not so good. I had badly worn front tyres so I was struggling to find the right grip and the right balance. But with that last set I could actually work the tyres properly as they were in a decent condition when I started with them.

And I was pushing harder and harder every lap and finding the time. Eventually I made one or two mistakes because I was trying to find the limits. But really, for the first time I drove the car I think it was pretty decent.

Q. How do you feel physically?

BS: It was pretty easy. I think the downforce levels that we are running made the car not such a step up in terms of high speed to the GP2 car. But for sure as the car develops it's going to much, much harder so for sure training will be even more important.

Q. What do you expect to achieve from this test? A seat for next year?

BS: Obviously, yeah. But you cannot expect a driver who is fully new to a Formula One car to go out and do magic. So today the team wanted me to get comfortable with the car. There are quite a few things that you can actually adjust for yourself when you get into a new car.

The seat, for example, is not perfect and we still need to work on that. Now we know what we need and I'm going to work on that so on Wednesday I have the opportunity to push a bit harder and find the limits.

Q. What was your feeling when you came out of the pits for the first time?

BS: It has been two months since I've driven a single-seater or any race car, so the first time out it was a bit overwhelming with all the functions and the power and everything. And I hadn't driven a car with tyre warmers so I didn't know what type of grip to expect. It was all new information so I tried to take it in as quickly as I could.

It was very good to go out. It was a very strange feeling to drive around with F1 cars around me and also to see F1 cars with so many types of different wings and slicks tyres. When I saw the Ferrari I thought it was a GP2 car painted red so that was very different.

It's the first test so there is a long way to go still. But if I can be successful in Formula One is going to be very special for me, for sure.

Q. Does it add pressure that fact that you have the Senna name and that Ayrton had such a great career?

BS: It doesn't. It's my own career. I'm doing my own job and no one expects me to be Ayrton. I'm Bruno and that's my career and that's

unico neo il fatto che io preferisco chiamarlo semplicemente Bruno, perch?, come dice lui, la carriera ? la sua;)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao a tutti...! in particolare a Pernilla Gio e Mammamia....

il nostro Bruno si ? comportato veramente bene a barcellona...speriamo possa avere il posto alla Honda, continuare a migliorarsi per proseguire la sua carriera di Pilota...e come si dice Acelera Bruno !!!!!!!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
perch? tutto questo puntiglio? i riferimenti al grande campione di cui ? nipote credo siano naturali, specie nel momento in cui si appresta ad esordire nella classe regina.

Perch? non fai domande pi? intelligenti?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Ayrton4ever

Benvenuto anche a Francisco che tra la citt? di provenienza e l'avatar mi sta gi? simpatico.

Ci sono altri test in programma per lui o Di Grassi?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Benvenuto anche a Francisco che tra la citt? di provenienza e l'avatar mi sta gi? simpatico.

Ci sono altri test in programma per lui o Di Grassi?

grazie per il benvenuto ! eh s? sono di Firenze anche io...Bruno st? aspettando i movimenti della squadra per i test programmati a jerez a dicembre..

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

perch? non sei sufficientemente intelligente da dare una risposta intelligente ad una domanda lecita? Bruno ? il nipote di Ayrton Senna fino a prova contraria, o no? e ricordarlo non mi sembra un offesa o un voler mancare di rispetto.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

perch? non sei sufficientemente intelligente da dare una risposta intelligente ad una domanda lecita? Bruno ? il nipote di Ayrton Senna fino a prova contraria, o no? e ricordarlo non mi sembra un offesa o un voler mancare di rispetto.

Ragazzi se avete altro da dirvi per favore in via privata, mi raccomando non intasiamo il 3d.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ma io non ho niente da dire a questi signori, sono loro che alla luce del sole stanno uscendo fuori con delle risposte, insinuazioni e argomentazioni a dir poco ESILARANTI, nei miei riguardi! ? una congiura o cos'altro?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Ma io non ho niente da dire a questi signori, sono loro che alla luce del sole stanno uscendo fuori con delle risposte, insinuazioni e argomentazioni a dir poco ESILARANTI, nei miei riguardi! ? una congiura o cos'altro?

Non ? una congiura n? niente, vorrei solo che le diatribe personali venissero portate avanti in altre sedi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Non ? una congiura n? niente, vorrei solo che le diatribe personali venissero portate avanti in altre sedi.

Non so nemmeno chi sia l'utente Donnie Darko, cosi come non so cosa io abbia mai detto di offensivo su Bruno Senna.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Sono abbastanza intelligente da evitare di rispondere a domande inutili.
Non so nemmeno chi sia l'utente Donnie Darko, cosi come non so cosa io abbia mai detto di offensivo su Bruno Senna.
Mi presento: piacere, Furcht.a proposito di intelligenza, mi fai vedere dove qualcuno avrebbe insinuato che tu abbia detto qualcosa di offensivo su Bruno? Cos?, tanto per farti un altro test... Modificato da Donnie Darko

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Sono abbastanza intelligente da evitare di rispondere a domande inutili.

bene, sii intelligente anche nel non fare puntualizzazioni inutili.

e con questo chiudo la partita definitivamente.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Mi presento: piacere, Furcht

OT: Igor ! Ciao ! da Francisco....prima non ti avevo incluso nei saluti..avevo dei dubbi sulla identit?...eheheheh ma Giorgione come Avatar mi girava per la testa !

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Sono abbastanza intelligente da evitare di rispondere a domande inutili.Mi presento: piacere, Furcht.a proposito di intelligenza, mi fai vedere dove qualcuno avrebbe insinuato che tu abbia detto qualcosa di offensivo su Bruno? Cos?, tanto per farti un altro test...

torna indietro e leggi come si ? rivolto a me Mammamia... se non ? indisponente, dimmi tu... oltre a ci?, ti ho solo chiesto perch? tanto puntiglio, dato che mi eri sembrato urtato, e la risposta datami da te in seguito "perch? non fai domande intelligenti?" lo conferma.

Dato che hai editato, mi sembrava doveroso tornare indietro a puntualizzare, con cio chiudo davvero.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Trail e Donnie.

Ok ok ... abbiamo capito che vi state tanto simpatici :)

Gia *** vi ha fatto notare per ben due volte di discutere in privato nel caso. Questa non ? una chat.

Questo avvertimento pu? bastare ? Che ne dite ?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti