Vai al contenuto
Beyond

Mercedes AMG F1 W04

Post raccomandati

si yellowe intendevo come velocità...

Anche la MP4-20 era velocissima, però non finiva una gara.

In F1 la velocità viene dopo altri fattori.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Alla Mercedes sono proprio delle volpi :asd: Quando l'ha fatto la Ferrari, ha mascherato il test da evento pubblicitario :zizi:

La Ferrari ha girato a Barcellona con la F150 (se non sbaglio) e nessuno ha detto nulla, vettura di due anni fa.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

adesso le gare le finiscono tutti ...mai un ritiro di motore mai...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Alla Mercedes sono proprio delle volpi :asd: Quando l'ha fatto la Ferrari, ha mascherato il test da evento pubblicitario :zizi:

La Ferrari ha girato a Barcellona con la F150 (se non sbaglio) e nessuno ha detto nulla, vettura di due anni fa.

Parlo del famoso test-evento promozionale del 2010 in cui la Ferrari provò gli innovativi scarichi bassi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Se fanno doppietta scoppia il finimondo.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Credo che Hamilton avrà qualche chance, Alonso permettendo. Non ho capito cosa è successo però che qualche squadra si è lamentata.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Monaco GP: Mercedes race quotes Sunday, May 26th 2013, 17:46 GMT

Nico Rosberg - 1st: "Monaco is such a special place to win and it just feels amazing today. It was my childhood dream to win this race and to do it in a Silver Arrow on the streets where I have lived all of my life is fantastic. I can't quite believe it has happened yet and it will probably take a while to sink in. Thank you to the team for the car that we had this weekend and it's good to have been able to show the same level of performance on Sunday and convert our pole position. The whole weekend went pretty much to plan, even though qualifying was tough with the weather conditions. I didn't have the best start today which meant Lewis and Seb got pretty close but after the first corner, I was able to set my own pace. Then it was just a case of keeping a cool head through all the incidents and the team did a great job of keeping me in touch with what was happening. Thank you to everyone here today and back at the factories in Brackley and Brixworth. I hope this win today is the first of many more to come for us."

Lewis Hamilton - 4th: "It's been a great weekend for the team and I'm really happy for everyone. Big congratulations to Nico, he's been awesome all weekend here and really deserves that victory. From my side, this weekend hasn't really been the best and we didn't make the most of the opportunity for a one-two finish today. When the safety car came out, I needed to maintain a gap so we didn't get delayed with the double pit stop but unfortunately the gap was too big and we lost out to the two Red Bulls. That's motor racing and these things happen sometimes. It's the tightest track in the world here and virtually impossible to overtake unless you are much quicker than the car in front so there was nothing I could do to improve my position. But it's great for the team to have achieved our first victory of the season and I hope we can carry through the performance we showed here to Montreal."

Ross Brawn: "Congratulations to Nico today. He did not put a foot wrong all weekend, topping every session and driving a very poised and controlled race. He richly deserves this second win of his career. Lewis was running very comfortably in second position until the Safety Car period just before both drivers had made their first stops. The team did a fantastic job all weekend in a challenging qualifying session and a difficult race. But we are all aware, Monaco is not a completely representative circuit. We will take the time this evening to enjoy our success but know that we need to keep pushing to understand how to extract the maximum from our car at every circuit and keep improving further."

Toto Wolff:"Nico was dominant not just this afternoon but all weekend. He did everything right from the first lap on Thursday and he really earned this victory. Lewis lost some time in the second sector on his in-lap behind the Safety Car and that cost him position to the Red Bulls, so we need to find out what happened there. As for the team, congratulations to everybody in Brackley and Brixworth. The guys at the track overcame all the obstacles that were put in their way this weekend and the team at the factory have achieved a great step in performance with the car. Now we need to keep pushing so we can repeat this taste of success at different types of circuit through the rest of the season."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Adesso sono curioso di vedere se la nuova sospensione posteriore ha contribuito alla vittoria e a migliorare la gestione delle gomme (qui addirittura migliore rispetto alla Red Bull) oppure se era solo dovuto alla natura particolare della pista.

Peccato per la doppietta mancata, perchè oggi potevano portare via molti punti alle Red Bull.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Non credo che Montecarlo sia indicativa per un reale miglioramento della Mercedes sulla gestione delle gomme.

Domenica hanno passeggiato perchè il tipo di circuito lo permetteva, scommetto che in Canada torneranno nei ranghi in gara

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

il canada è anche una pista dura per le gomme che portano, secondo me soffriranno e anche parecchio...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Non credo che Montecarlo sia indicativa per un reale miglioramento della Mercedes sulla gestione delle gomme.

Domenica hanno passeggiato perchè il tipo di circuito lo permetteva, scommetto che in Canada torneranno nei ranghi in gara

Il Canada è una pista dura sulle gomme, questo è vero.

Però è una pista da trazione, come Monaco, e tutte le curve di quella pista sono da 2/3 marcia.

Esattamente ciò che è più congeniale al momento per la Mercedes, che soffre di più dove ci sono le curve veloci in appoggio, come a Shanghai e a Barcellona.

A titolo di confronto, possiamo dire che in Bahrain (altra pista da trazione) le Mercedes sono andate in forte crisi.

Però lì ci sono state anche temperature molto elevate e ci sono un paio di curve veloci da appoggio.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

A Monaco non si consumano le gomme (era da una vita che non si vedeva un solo pit), mentre in Canada sarà molto più dura...

Per me tornano ad essere doppiati

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

A Monaco non si consumano le gomme (era da una vita che non si vedeva un solo pit)

La scorsa edizione l'ultima che ricordi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Gp Canada

Tobias Grüner
Mercedes tech news: Modified engine cover, sidepods & exhaust. Expected gain 0.1s. Comparison (new above)

acjtK48L.jpeg

mercsp.jpg

mercedes8.jpg

VIa F1Technical

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Mercedes-Formel-1-GP-Kanada-06-Juni-2013

Mercedes-Formel-1-GP-Kanada-06-Juni-2013

Via auto-motor-und-sport

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Canadian GP: Mercedes qualifying quotes Saturday, June 8th 2013, 19:48 GMT

Lewis Hamilton - 2nd: "It's good to be up on the front row again but I am a little disappointed with my last lap. I was seven tenths up going into the last corner which was really slippery and unfortunately I went straight on. I would have lost time there anyway as it was so wet but there was a chance of pole if the lap had come together. Tomorrow should be a good opportunity for us though. The car felt great yesterday in the dry so we'll keep our fingers crossed that the rain stays away for the race and hopefully we can give Seb a run for his money. We've got a good car and I feel like I'm on it here so let's see what we can do tomorrow."

Nico Rosberg - 4th: "We were very quick in the difficult conditions out there this afternoon and I'm a little disappointed that I didn't qualify further up the grid. Unfortunately my radio stopped working and communicating with my engineers is crucial in conditions like we had this afternoon. The biggest issue was not knowing that I had one more lap that was the chance to improve my time. But generally I can be pleased to be starting from the second row and I will hope for a strong race tomorrow. We need to manage the tyres well and then I believe we can get a good result."

Ross Brawn: "It was an unusual qualifying session this afternoon, with both drivers staying on the intermediate tyres throughout. The team managed the situation well, getting the cars out on track at the right time, and we saw how difficult that was to achieve today. Both drivers did a fantastic job: Lewis secured his third consecutive front-row starting position while Nico finished P4 in spite of a radio problem that made communication difficult when he was out on track. As we often see in conditions like this, there are some cars out of position compared to where they would be in the dry, and that should make for a very exciting race."

Toto Wolff: "It was a tough qualifying for everybody and these are conditions where it is a lot easier to get things wrong than right. That means we're very happy to have both cars on the front two rows, starting second and fourth tomorrow. The race will be a step into the unknown because the forecast says it should be dry and warmer than it has been so far this weekend. That will keep everybody on their toes and should make for a fun afternoon."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

io ai miracoli non ci credo proprio per niente.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

io ai miracoli non ci credo proprio per niente.

com'era? "A pensar male si fa peccato..."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"... ma qualche volta ci si azzecca"

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Canadian GP: Mercedes race quotes Sunday, June 9th 2013, 21:04 GMT

Lewis Hamilton - 3rd: "The car felt fantastic today and I had good grip for the low-speed corners but we just weren't quite on the pace of Seb and Fernando. I was on the maximum that I could possibly drive and we got absolutely everything out of the car today. It would have been nice to have kept second place of course but Fernando was very quick today and it was difficult to keep him behind. I got close to taking the place back but he was just that little bit too fast. Still I'm very pleased with third place and it was a strong points-scoring day for the team with Nico's fifth place as well. We've taken a step up in the constructors' championship which is great for the team and gives us a nice boost going into Silverstone."

Nico Rosberg - 5th: "I think fifth place was probably my optimum today and, even if my race had gone perfectly, I wasn't able to match the pace of the guys in front. The guys had a difficult decision to make at the first stop: we were worried about the warm-up of the harder tyres, so we went for the option to protect my track position against Webber and Alonso, but in hindsight it would probably have been better to go the other way because I could have run a longer second stint. I scored some good points and we know that there are areas where we can still improve our performance. But looking back to where we were a month ago, we have made some good steps forward, and it was great for Lewis to be on the podium again. We are heading in the right direction and looking forward to the next race at Silverstone, in front of our team-mates from Brackley and Brixworth."

Ross Brawn: "It has been rare in recent seasons to have backmarkers become such a factor in a race as they were today. They played a decisive role in the final result but getting through traffic is one of the challenges that you have to tackle in Formula 1. The car performed reasonably well but we still had some anxiety about the tyre performance in the high temperatures, so we were managing the situation carefully, particularly in the opening laps of the stints. Lewis drove a very strong race although it was a shame that he could not quite hold on to second position in the closing laps. However, that wasn't down to him but rather the fact that we still need to find a little more performance from our car to compete with Ferrari and Red Bull. Nico had a reasonably quiet race after a strong first stint and we will have to analyse if we could have made more of the car's performance today with him. We called him in for a third stop as a precaution, because he had flat-spotted badly the right-front tyre badly and we had nothing to gain or lose in terms of track position. Overall, a positive afternoon and another strong two-car finish that is important for our position in the constructors' championship."

Toto Wolff: "Lewis and Nico did a great job on track today and it was nice to see Lewis on the podium again. He tried to hold off Fernando towards the end of the race but the Ferrari was just too quick today. Nico dropped back on the option tyre and our strategy didn't quite come to him this afternoon unfortunately. Looking ahead, we know that we need to keep bringing performance to the car and that Silverstone will be a bigger test for our tyre management. But it's the second race in a row that we have had both cars in the top five and that is building a good platform in the championship. Well done, too, to Sebastian and Red Bull today: they didn't put a foot wrong all afternoon."

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti