Vai al contenuto
pernilla

WRC 2010

Post raccomandati

Dopo aver perso "credibilit?" nella F.1 non penso si faccia scrupoli per le altre competizioni.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

in alcune stradine ci entrano a stento la macchine, certo con quelle gomme superattack non ? che corrano poi tanto rischi......

Citroen DS3 WRC 2011

Citroen-DS3-2011-foto-spia-1.jpg

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

quanto cambiano di potenza le attuali WRC 2010 rispetto a quelle 2011?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

quanto cambiano di potenza le attuali WRC 2010 rispetto a quelle 2011?

Quelle attuali (citroen) "dovrebbero" essere dei 2.0 turbocompressi da 300cv circa, le future, come c'? scritto nel link da me postato, 1,6 da 210 cavalli.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

The new technical regulations for the future World Rally Car will become effective from 2011. The WRC Car will be based on the current Super 2000 and Group N cars, fitted with a supplementary kit, which includes turbo and rear-wing additions. The kit must be able to be fitted or removed within a defined time limit, to be determined.

http://www.juwra.com/rules_2010.html

le potenze non dovrebbero essere tanto diverse da quelle attuali

la Fiesta S2000, che è l'ultima arrivata, dichiara 280 cavalli, aggiungiamoci il turbo...

Modificato da Hunaudi?res

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Sordo and Raikkonen team up again for Rally Japan

After making their team debut together on Rally Finland, Dani Sordo and Kimi Raikkonen will be Citroen Junior team-mates again this week in Japan, round 10 of the 2010 FIA World Rally Championship.

With Sebastien Ogier promoted to the main factory team for the remaining gravel rounds in Japan and GB, Sordo is back in the number two squad alongside WRC new boy Raikkonen. But with the same C4 WRC machinery at his control, Sordo is determined to get stuck into the battle with the frontrunners.

?I?m going to be giving my all to show that I can drive just as quickly on gravel as I can on asphalt,? said the Spaniard, who finished second on the most recent round in Germany alongside new co-driver Diego Vallejo.

Sordo has taken part in Rally Japan on three previous occasions, with a best result of second overall in 2007. He missed out on victory by 37.4 seconds on that occasion, having been the best performer of the rally after setting the same number of fastest stage times as Sebastien Loeb.

?I?ve got some great memories of Japan,? added Dani. ?It?s a long way away but a very beautiful country. The route is really complex though. As a driver you have to be very precise in order to place the car accurately on very narrow roads and the co-driver has a lot of pace notes to get through, which need to be read out with perfect timing. If all those things don?t come together you end up either losing a stack of time or going off the road. From start to finish, you need to be really exact.?

R?ikk?nen has been used to making the trip to Japan throughout his Formula One career, winning the Japanese Grand Prix in 2005, but the gravel stages on the island of Hokkaido are going to be all new to him.

Kimi finished in the points on his last outing, the all-asphalt Rallye Deutschland, and also set the first fastest stage time of his short WRC career to date. He said: ?We?ve not been testing since we finished the Rallye Deutschland. When we get to Japan, I?m going to have to get straight back into the rhythm again. I?m expecting it to be a very tricky event for us. From what I?ve heard, the Rally Japan is particularly complex. And it?s sure to be even more complicated for a beginner like me.?

The Finn has been in the points on four occasions from the eight starts he has taken this year, but his objectives remain unchanged. ?My targets are exactly the same,? he confirmed. ?From the first few stages in Japan we will be able to see the pace we can run at. But once more the main thing will be to be there at the end of the rally.?

http://www.wrc.com/news/sordo-and-raikkonen-team-up-again-for-rally-japan/?fid=13573

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

:asd: s'è giocato il jolly......

http://www.wrc.com/video/onboards/japan-2010-raikkonen-off-at-shakedown/?vid=1729

20100909123033_Senza nome.png

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti