Vai al contenuto
M.SchumyTheBest

Test 2010

Post raccomandati

http://www.mercedes-gp.com/newsread.asp?mgp=j%BA%A5%99lU%7D

SUNSHINE RETURNS TO JEREZ FOR TODAYS TEST

Posted: Friday 19 February 2010 at 17:32

The third day of this week?s test in Jerez finally saw a break in the weather conditions and enabled Michael Schumacher to achieve some valuable dry running for the MERCEDES GP PETRONAS team.

After torrential downpours on Thursday night, the skies thankfully cleared today to enable the use of slick tyres for the majority of the day once the damp track had dried early this morning. Michael?s programme focused on developing the set-up of the MGP W01 and evaluating various changes over longer runs. The team had a positive day with Michael completing 79 laps with a quickest lap time of 1.21.437.

Nico Rosberg will take over the car tomorrow for the fourth and final day of this week?s test.

Michael Schumacher: ?Today was a nice end to my testing days in Jerez this week and it was great to finally have some consistent dry running. We are on schedule with our programme but at the same time, we are well aware that there is still a lot of work ahead of us. The final test in Barcelona next week will be an important test in this respect and will give us valuable information about the performance of the car.?

Secondo Schumacher i test finali che decideranno il vero stato di competitivit? dell'auto saranno quelli della prossima settimana.In ogni caso ? consapevole che bisogna lavorare ancora sul setup dell'auto per svilupparla.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

vabe ma tutti portano aggiornamenti a barca

Vero, ma quello che voglio dire è che non è detto che gli aggiornamenti portino gli stessi medesimi incrementi di prestazione per ogni squadra. Una macchina potrebbe guadagnare mezzo secondo mentre un'altra ne potrebbe guadagnare solo 2, quindi la Mercedes potrebbe non essere poi così indietro, e viceversa la Ferrari o la McLaren potrebbero non giovare più di tanto di tali aggiornamenti.

Modificato da Rubster Steels

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

del resto lo ha detto sin dal primo test che non lotter? per la vittoria nei primi gp

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La mercedes penso avr? le modifiche pi? sostanziali, non dimentichiamo che corrono ancora col diffusore vecchio. Cmq che ne pensate dei nuovi team? C'? gi? qlc che lancia l'allarme

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81603

Non oso immaginare la campos senza test in barhain (se ci sar?).

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

io avevo letto di un possibile nuovo muso per la mercedes

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Io continuo a credere in un duello HAM-MSC + VET. La Ferrari mi ha sorpreso positivamente, finora, quindi anche ALO e MAS si potrebbero inserire.

Modificato da crucco

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

io avevo letto di un possibile nuovo muso per la mercedes

Ma invece 'sto diffusore? Hanno ancora il vecchio o no?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

si quello usato a fine 09 mi pare con qualche modifica

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

posto due comunicati mclaren

quello di ieri che purtroppo non era ancora apparso e quello di oggi

ieri:

Another frustrating day: with torrential wind and rain lashing the circuit for the entire day, further meaningful running was ruled out.

More disruptive than today?s rain, were the blustery conditions that made running inconclusive. Unable to continue with the day?s planned programme, Lewis and the team undertook further systems checks, successfully signing off a large number by the end of the day.

While today?s overall times are not representative due to the poor weather (Lewis only completed three complete laps on dry tyres), the team is happy with MP4-25?s competitiveness.

Jenson Button takes over driving duties for the next two days, when drier weather is forecast.

oggi:

Despite starting the third week of pre-season testing, today was the first time that the team had been able to follow a concerted, progressive day of set-up work in consistent conditions.

After yesterday?s rains abated, Jenson was able to spend the majority of the day pursuing a consistent path with mechanical set-up development, despite the presence in the afternoon of an increasingly blustery wind.

Jenson declared himself happy with the day?s progress, and his engineers have been extremely pleased with the extent to which he has been able to establish himself within the team, and the depth and scope of his feedback.

A few minor components will arrive overnight for evaluation tomorrow, but the main aim of the programme remains a continuation of today?s set-up development work.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Button

"I think the Ferrari is a very strong car," he said. "If you look at their runs today, they're very consistent. I think they have better consistency than anyone at the moment.

"It's always interesting to observe what they're up to. I think our pace is good, but there are still areas we need to work on for me to be happy with the car."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

mi felicito che finalmente sono spuntati fuori tifosi mclaren che non vedono negativo... finalmente non se ne poteva p? di tifosi mclaren che gufavano e facevano i pessimisti!!!

mi inserisco nel discorso diffusori alettoni mclaren vs ferrari... quello mclaren ? pi? complesso anche nella suddivisione (l'alettone) non ? diviso in 2 parti ma in 3... per sfruttare le diverse velocit? e risolvere cos? i problemi di aderenza rilevati nel 2009... quello ferrari ha come parte pi? interessante il buco (anche se non penso che centri con il surriscaldamento dovuto agli scarichi ma ? una mia idea poi di preciso non so)

per quanto riguarda il diffusore quello ferrari ? meno complicato... ma non ? una pecca... partivano da problemi diversi e si sono trovate soluzioni diverse... e a giudicare da stint e tempi tutte e due ottime

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Button

"I think the Ferrari is a very strong car," he said. "If you look at their runs today, they're very consistent. I think they have better consistency than anyone at the moment.

"It's always interesting to observe what they're up to. I think our pace is good, but there are still areas we need to work on for me to be happy with the car."

cio? vuole l'auto migliore che arrivi senza fatica alla vittoria?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

dichiarazione di Button ad AUTOSPORT:

I followed a few drivers today, Fernando [Alonso], Michael [schumacher]. It's always interesting to see what's happening. You never know what fuel loads people are on but you can see what sort of balance they have. The Mercedes to me seemed like it was a little bit twitchy at the rear and braking it looked like it was locking the rears, but if they're on 150kg it's understandable. It's interesting. The Ferrari looked good on the circuit, good consistency.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

si la mercedes ? dal primo giorno che pare abbia qualche prob di bilanciamento, questo unito al fatto che girano quasi sempre col carico. vedremo a barca come vanno le cose.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Button

Insomma sto Bruce Willis non si è accorto che la Ferrari è un missile. Button conferma quello che penso io dell'attuale situazione.

Modificato da The-Flying-Finn

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Non ? normale che non abbiano ancora provato il nuovo diffusore. O ? l'arma segreta-nascosta per dominare come l'anno scorso o ? un flop totale e ci stanno ancora lavorando.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Mi pare che la Ferrari confermi la sua forma straordinaria con i long run (da fantascienza?) di Alonso.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Mi pare che la Ferrari confermi la sua forma straordinaria con i long run (da fantascienza?) di Alonso.

Tra l'altro lo ha affermato anche Vettel stasera a RaiTGSport.A precisa domanda di Giovannelli su chi fosse messo meglio ha detto senza pensare Ferrari.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Tra l'altro lo ha affermato anche Vettel stasera a RaiTGSport.A precisa domanda di Giovannelli su chi fosse messo meglio ha detto senza pensare Ferrari.

Anche perch? a questi livelli anche 3 decimi al giro, col fatto che le vetture sono molto costanti nei tempi, significa un abisso.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Quindi gli utenti che affermano la stessa cosa, da tempo, non sono tutti visionari (o gufi) :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti