Vai al contenuto
Beyond

Schumi torna in F1!

Post raccomandati

evvai ? quasi fatta

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sar? Baricello che gli suggerisce le battute.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sar? Baricello che gli suggerisce le battute.

Coulthard :zizi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

dai leggetelo per? l'articolo, non solo il titolo

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

dai leggetelo per? l'articolo, non solo il titolo

Hai ragione.

"I'm here on a mission" somiglia molto al "We're on a mission from God." di John Landis. :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Eddai, non essere pessimista.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Con una macchina competitiva e strategie non da folli non vedo perch? non dovrebbe riuscirci

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Schumacher: Simulator issue is minor

Michael Schumacher has played down the problems he suffers in using Formula 1 simulators - by questioning the ultimate benefit of the technology.

The seven-time champion made the headlines recently when his Mercedes GP team revealed that he could not use simulators a lot because he suffered motion sickness when doing so.

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph about the matter, Schumacher said he was not the only one who struggled to feel comfortable.

"I think almost all the drivers that I know have had it [motion sickness]," he said. "When we had our first simulator at Ferrari I had exactly this feeling already so it's nothing to do with age. People get used to it by going through certain processes."

Schumacher said that his problems were not helped by Mercedes GP not having one of the latest specification simulators - and thought the concept was not really truly beneficial unless a team's technology was fully up-to-date.

"As far as I understand there are some other top teams that have a simulator but make very little use of it," he explained. "They don't use it to the extent that maybe McLaren or some other teams do.

"I think it's very limited what you can do with it and, anyway, you have to have the right one. There are not too many teams that have the right simulator.

"For us drivers the main benefit of them would be to get used to a track. But for me personally that has never been an issue. I don't see the big advantage of them."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

sondaggio chiuso, i risultati completi di voti

In che posizione finir? Schumi alla fine del campionato 2011?

1-3 17%

4-6 35% .

7-9 43%

10+ 6%

Per cosa lotter? Schumi?

titolo 9%

vittoria 26% .

podio 26%

4-6 26%

7-10 11%

punticini 2%

Con una vettura competitiva (es Ferrari o Mclaren 2010), quante vittorie pensi potrebbe ottenere?

0 17%

1 22%

2 28% .

3 15%

4+ 19%

Come sar? la sua prestazione finale rispetto a Rosberg?

meglio+ 9%

meglio- 15%

uguale 33% .

peggio- 33%

peggio+ 9%

Alla luce del 2010, in quale di questi circuiti otterr? la migliore prestazione?

barca 9% .

monaco 9%

turchia 0%

spa 54%

suzuka 17%

corea 4%

brasile 7%

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Schumacher upbeat despite lack of laps

Michael Schumacher was left lamenting his lack of running in today's opening testing session of the 2011 season.

The Mercedes GP driver managed just 15 laps after team-mate Nico Rosberg was forced to stop with a hydraulic failure early on.

Schumacher was able to join the session near the end and admitted he expected more running.

"Interesting, but short because obviously we had expected to do a few more laps," said Schumacher of his day. "Nevertheless it is always exciting, after a long winter break, to get back into the car and drive.

"It's a beautiful car, from the look, and inside, we had little running obviously, but the feeling is positive. Tomorrow we have a proper working day and hopefully proper running."

The seven-time champion, however, admitted he was still very positive about Mercedes's chances for the upcoming season following the unveiled of the new car today.

"I'm very optimistic about this, absolutely, yes. Nothing has changed from what we have learned through the winter to the couple of laps we did today.

"I'm not worried in any way that we cannot fulfil our targets, and that is a minimum of podiums and hopefully victories."

Schumacher, 42, said he is feeling like his old self again, and admitted the situation is different from 2010, when he was returning to racing after a three-year absence.

"In physical strength I don't have margin to improve myself," he said. "I've always been top level, and that's no different to the start of last year.

"Yes, I was rusty. But that's not the case now. I get into the car and I immediately feel at home. I know what to do, I know all the functions of the car, I know how to drive it.

"But the reference is not there yet. That will build up in the next days, I guess."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sdrammatizzo un p? la situazione dei test 2011 che ancora non dicono niente,ma in realt? potrebbero dire tanto.

Posto un bel video fatto da un mio amico 4-5 anni fa.Spero che per gli schumacheristi sia un bel ricordo :up:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

bloccato..

in che senso bloccato??

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

in che senso bloccato??

Il video ? bloccato

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Navigazione Recente   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.