Vai al contenuto
Beyond

Notizie varie 2011

Post raccomandati

buongiorno ;)

voi come la vedete la dipartita di montezuma? io non ci capisco molto, come li vedete i possibili successori?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

buongiorno ;)

voi come la vedete la dipartita di montezuma? io non ci capisco molto, come li vedete i possibili successori?

hello-kitty-exhaust-pipe.bmp

Il nuovo scarico per tutte le Ferrari

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

hello-kitty-exhaust-pipe.bmp

Il nuovo scarico per tutte le Ferrari

:(

che effetti ci saranno nel reparto corse? la vedo buia :(

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Todt vuole sparire dalla circolazione...

Todt vuole ricavi maggiori per la FIA dalla Formula 1

http://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/todt-vuole-ricavi-maggiori-per-la-fia-dalla-formula-1/

certo che ? incredibile che mosley abbia concesso i diritti per 100 anni... non credo sia mai accaduta prima una roba del genere :S

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

The total turnover of Formula 1 Administration increased by $19m to $1.1bn thanks to new races deals in Korea and Canada.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ecco perch? Bernie nonostante tutto ? sempre l? :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Lo dico da decenni

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

porc ? aumentato del 5000%

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

C'? da dire che negli affari ci sa fare.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Renault blown floor uses 10% more fuel

Renault Sport F1 has revealed that during the Australian Grand Prix Red Bull and Renault used 10% more fuel than normal. The blown floors prevalent in the field this year mean that engine and exhaust management is even more crucial than in previous seasons. To power a blown floor effectively and generate additional downforce, an engine must produce significant amounts of exhaust gas. Simply put, the more fuel burned, the more exhaust is produced and potentially more downforce. ?Since the RS27?s fuel consumption rate is extremely good, the Renault-equipped teams were able to burn 10% more fuel than normal during the Australian Grand Prix without running out of fuel, therefore giving more exhaust flow to its partners using the blown diffuser? a Renault release revealed.

The Ferrari 056 is thought to have the highest fuel consumption in Formula 1.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Togliamo Alettoni, fondo ed elettronica e tornano tutti a sorpassare come matti!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Togliamo anche le monoposto a sto punto e corriamo con le Fiat Uno Turbo.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Togliamo Alettoni, fondo ed elettronica e tornano tutti a sorpassare come matti!

Sei matto? cos? i piloti di oggi si ammazzerebbero dopo due curve :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sei matto? cos? i piloti di oggi si ammazzerebbero dopo due curve :asd:

io non credo ;)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Whitmarsh and Boullier to lead FOTA

Martin Whitmarsh will continue in his role as chairman of the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) for 2011, as AUTOSPORT exclusively revealed last year.

At a meeting of FOTA that took place at Sepang on Sunday morning, Whitmarsh's continued role was ratified - with Renault's Eric Boullier becoming vice-chairman, replacing Ferrari's Stefano Domenicali.

"Personally for me it is a great endorsement and it is also a way for me, as the latest from the team principal club, to be more involved and to bring maybe some more ideas and clearly voice them."

Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner will maintain his role as chairman of the Sporting Regulations Working Group, with Aldo Costa taking over from Ross Brawn as head of the Technical Regulations Working Group.

Although no agreement was reached on amendments to the Resource Restriction Agreement (RRA), FOTA still hopes to make progress over the course of the season.

In a statement issued on Sunday, FOTA said: "FOTA teams are keen to continue working together, and with all other stakeholders, to further increase the global reach of Formula 1 and look forward to another challenging racing season."

Boullier said FOTA had a clear understanding of its direction in F1's current, less manufacturer-reliant, era.

"FOTA was created by teams but by this, most of the teams were backed by manufacturers," he said. "In a couple of years this changed dramatically and most of them are now independent/private.

"I think we are clearly part of the show and obviously out of the political game we could do much more, as stakeholders together and trying to again bring out everything the best in the interests of the teams."

- Domenicali + Costa, significativo.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Aldo Costa taking over from Ross Brawn as head of the Technical Regulations Working Group.

Hanno bisogno di uno un po' meno furbetto? :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

purtroppo coughlan ? andato in nascar...avrebbe fatto al caso della ferrari :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Hanno bisogno di uno un po' meno furbetto? :asd:

magari introdurr? un accordo per la consegna al TRWG dei progetti 6 mesi prima del mondiale cos? da verificare eventuali infrazioni. :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Navigazione Recente   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.