Sign in to follow this  
Ruberekus

Test 2021

Toto Wolff: "We have had very good performances in the last few years, which is why everyone says we are sandbagging. I think we were definitely the heaviest team in terms of fuel (Bahrain), but still the car was a bit toxic to drive, & quite unstable especially in crosswinds."

Povero Toto, non si da pace che stavolta non gli ha creduto nessuno, mi spiace.

• Lewisito 1

Posted (edited)
13 ore fa, NeoN ha scritto:

Toto Wolff: "We have had very good performances in the last few years, which is why everyone says we are sandbagging. I think we were definitely the heaviest team in terms of fuel (Bahrain), but still the car was a bit toxic to drive, & quite unstable especially in crosswinds."

Wir haben verstanden, ihr bleibt trotzdem die Favoriten Nr.1. Und jetzt Basta!

Edited by crucco

“They are indeed fast,” Verstappen told Dutch broadcaster Ziggo Sports, quoted by RacingNews365.

“We could see what they were doing on the data. They drove their first fast lap with less power. Then they drove two quiet laps, followed by a second flying lap. In that, they won half a second on engine power.”

“The wind had turned 180 degrees from the first day and in that corner you always got a bit unsettled,” said the 23-year-old.

“We shouldn’t look too much into it. Maybe Mercedes were a bit off with the set-up on the first day, but the last day it looked much more stable. They also scheduled two filming days in Bahrain before the first grand prix.”

“I expect we and Mercedes will be close to each other,” he said. “Behind that it is difficult to predict, but I think McLaren are the third team.”

Posted (edited)

Hanno 3 giorni di test in tutta la pre stagione e li sfruttano per creare aspettative televisive farlocche, poi @Beyond si chiede quale sia lo stato di questo "sport"

Edited by F.126ck

scemo chi crede nei tempi dei test, mica è colpa dei team :sebhonestly:

Esatto, scemo chi crede ancora di vedere uno sport.

• Like 1

Bisogna poi vedere quanto Mercedes fosse giù di motore. Plausibilissimo abbiano fatto un altro step da 20/30 CV e che esca nel GP.