Vai al contenuto
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Post raccomandati

in effetti todt ha la banglagirl :asd:

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as you would love a banglagirl.

I hope you

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from Lewis' selfie pooping on Sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as you would love a banglagirl.

I hope you will punish me

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from Lewis' selfie pooping on Sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

I hope you will punish me with a GP2

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 penalty, GP2 penalty

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's

Modificato da Aerozack

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's one most important I can still use it to effectively crash into the others.

Modificato da Froome

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

quale parte di "3 parole" non è chiara?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Froome non fare lo stacanovista :lol2:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

quale parte di "3 parole" non è chiara?

questa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 penalty, GP2 penalty. Otherwise, a GP2

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 penalty, GP2 penalty. Otherwise, a GP2 very heavy tank

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamiltongo's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's, in order to

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamiltongo's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's, in order to say "grazie ragazzi"

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's, in order to say "grazie ragazzi" "Vado a casa"

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's, in order to say "grazie ragazzi" "Vado a casa" and kiss Charlie.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I hope you will punish me with a GP2 car like Fernando's, in order to say "grazie ragazzi" "Vado a casa" and kiss Charlie.

So, forgive me

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

So, forgive me for banging Lewis'

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

So, forgive me for banging Lewis' the rapper, and

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ma che frase fai biondo rispetta il genitivo sassone

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti