Sign in to follow this  
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger

noooooo volevo the best of my talent :(

troppo banale cla

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn always says: not blood,

non puoi aggiungere più di 3 parole ooooooooo

Chiedo cambiamento del limite, altrimenti diventa totalmente incoerente.

Se Vettel avesse scritto più di tre parole avresti detto che lo StopAndGo era troppo poco...

Ti meriti uno StopAndGo dal forum di 10 giorni

Questo se permetti lo decide lo staff.

Senti stronzo

Al prossimo post flammoso passo alla sospensione.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much

Edited by Froome

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as Todt would

ma se la lettera è indirizzata a Todt, perché ora ne parla in terza persona? :asd:

cambierò con you

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as you would love a banglagirl.