Sign in to follow this  
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!
With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces (THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!)

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!
With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces (THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig

(Avete ignorato il povero Bellof)

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian

Edited by Froome

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent.

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!"

can I race

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto,

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto

vi prometto che se fate una bella lettera la pubblico sul forum di autosport.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry

Poi alla fine me la traducete in Italiano.

Te la traduce Kimired

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him