Sign in to follow this  
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis

screwing sebastian vettel

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me

...alone, i know what i'm doing.

3 parole solo e bisogna copiare il testo

Sono come Vettel, un fuorilegge. :zizi:

Dopo sta roba lo radiano da qualsiasi competizione motoristica terrestre.

3 parole solo e bisogna copiare il testo

È troppo difficile... non solo per gli extracomunitari.

Edited by crucco

Dopo sta roba lo radiano da qualsiasi competizione motoristica terrestre.

Sarebbe una grave perdita.

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

Edited by Alex_Ferrari

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces

Edited by Aerozack

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2