Vai al contenuto
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Post raccomandati

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

noooooo volevo the best of my talent :(

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

troppo banale cla

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn always says: not blood,

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

non puoi aggiungere più di 3 parole ooooooooo

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Chiedo cambiamento del limite, altrimenti diventa totalmente incoerente.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Se Vettel avesse scritto più di tre parole avresti detto che lo StopAndGo era troppo poco...

Ti meriti uno StopAndGo dal forum di 10 giorni

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Questo se permetti lo decide lo staff.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Senti stronzo

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Al prossimo post flammoso passo alla sospensione.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much

Modificato da Froome

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as Todt would

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ma se la lettera è indirizzata a Todt, perché ora ne parla in terza persona? :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

cambierò con you

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Nico and Toto. I love his stupid dog Roscoe and his brown ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because he is a fucking speculative teammate... and what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help mr 1000km I know how to manage it, also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him with the best of my finger, and just Finn vodka for dinner. I accidentally crashed into Webber once and I loved it as much as you would love a banglagirl.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti