Vai al contenuto
ClaudioMuse

La lettera di scuse di Seb

Post raccomandati

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!
With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces (THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Mr. Todt, honestly what are we doing, racing or fuck off Charlie? Honestly fuck off. I love Lewis, Niki, and Toto. I love his dog Roscoe and his ass too (from Roscoe) but not Kimi because is a fucking speculative teammate... what about Bottas, my secret lover, who's fucking hard to help Lewis also sympathetically leghist. I love crashing into Hamilton's car and Charlie's ass stinks like Mer*eces but leave me alone, because this is ridiculous honestly!
With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces (THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

(Avete ignorato il povero Bellof)

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian

Modificato da Froome

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

With this mail, Fernando and I will defeat Me*daces with our GP2.(THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!! THIEVES!!!). Verstappen the pig saw everything from the lewis' selfie pooping on sebastian breaking his back, saying I'm innocent because I'm black.

"Boobs are beautiful!"

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

can I race

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto,

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

vi prometto che se fate una bella lettera la pubblico sul forum di autosport.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Poi alla fine me la traducete in Italiano.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Te la traduce Kimired

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Boobs are beautiful!" is my motto, exactly like Binotto, I'm very sorry, but Lewis' boobs made me jealous, that's why I have hit him

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti