Vai al contenuto
Frankystoffersson87

Red Bull RB10

Post raccomandati

Molta stima di Newey, ma lamentarsi continuamente delle regole mi suona come i denti di un castoro su un tronco di legno.

veramente non si è lamentato del cambio di regolamento, ma di alcune scelte come musi e posizione obbligatoria del ers, mi pare una critica accettabile.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Molta stima di Newey, ma lamentarsi continuamente delle regole mi suona come i denti di un castoro su un tronco di legno.

veramente non si è lamentato del cambio di regolamento, ma di alcune scelte come musi e posizione obbligatoria del ers, mi pare una critica accettabile.

In questi mesi si è spesso lamentato del fatto che con le nuove regole l'aerodinamica perde d'importanza.

E poi le sue considerazioni sulla pericolosità di alcune scelte sono vagamente ridicole, visto che vengono da un progettista per il quale la sicurezza delle sue macchine era l'ultima cosa a cui pensare.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Diciamo anche che i musi sono stati abbassato per questioni di sicurezza. Ora mi sembra un po' "tirata per i capelli" la motivazione della sua critica a questi. Io credo eventualmente che i musi - più che essere pericolosi - potrebbero danneggiare inutilmente e più facilmente le vetture degli avversari. Solo Ferrari e Mercedes non dispongono di questa arma marinara...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

tra l'altro nessuno li ha obbligati a fare i piselloni, la FIA ha imposto l'altezza da terra per motivi di sicurezza se poi tu ci metti una spada infuocata ( :asd: ) a 185mm da terra sei un babbano

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

tra l'altro nessuno li ha obbligati a fare i piselloni, la FIA ha imposto l'altezza da terra per motivi di sicurezza se poi tu ci metti una spada infuocata ( :asd: ) a 185mm da terra sei un babbano

:lol2::asd:

54556-ab8b9ee8-d80e-43ad-81cb-3aa064cd8f

Modificato da crucco

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

The pressure is on Renault to resolve their engine issues with rumours suggesting Red Bull are seeking a new engine supplier for 2015.

Although with Renault power Red Bull have won four successive Drivers' and Constructors' titles, the reigning Champs are reportedly considering another engine manufacturer for next year's Championship.

According to former F1 team boss Giancarlo Minardi "it is rumoured that Red Bull are thinking about changing their engine supplier in 2015."

Renault are adamant a solution to the engine woes that kept Red Bull down to just 21 laps at Jerez is on the horizons.

Minardi, however, reckons it is more dire they are making out.

"Despite Renault, Red Bull and Toro Rosso are putting a lot of effort into injecting calm and tranquillity to the audience by issuing comforting press releases and giving reassuring interviews, the situation seems to be more complicated than expected and it's not easy to solve it," he said.

"As far as engine is concerned, according to some information coming from abroad, Renault is trying to hire technicians beyond the transalpine borders (without success). This has never happened before, as the French company has always tried to protect its technology.

"News like that fuel some doubts about possible engine structural issues, which seem to be not so easy to solve over the short term.

"Some manufacturers, who are currently not engaged in the F1 Championship, have a personal unit already made and are taking into account the possibility to join the top series, even if they're having some troubles finding an important partner to go into partnership with, unless they are capable to exploit Renault's current failure.

"Obviously I hope to be belied in few weeks, during the second pre-season test session in Bahrain, where teams and engine manufactures will bring their technical amendments.

"This is a very messy moment for Formula 1."

Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko responded to Minardi's claims, saying Red Bull have a "long-term contract with Renault".

He did, however, add that is "of course linked to performance."

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/9169044/-Red-Bull-considering-changing-engines-

Gli altri due fornitori attuali non gli daranno mai un motore (così come Honda)…sennò siamo veramente al paradosso eh.

Certo che se lo dice Minardi, è praticamente certo che la Red Bull rimarrà con Renault...

Modificato da ButtonForEver

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

The pressure is on Renault to resolve their engine issues with rumours suggesting Red Bull are seeking a new engine supplier for 2015.

Although with Renault power Red Bull have won four successive Drivers' and Constructors' titles, the reigning Champs are reportedly considering another engine manufacturer for next year's Championship.

According to former F1 team boss Giancarlo Minardi "it is rumoured that Red Bull are thinking about changing their engine supplier in 2015."

Renault are adamant a solution to the engine woes that kept Red Bull down to just 21 laps at Jerez is on the horizons.

Minardi, however, reckons it is more dire they are making out.

"Despite Renault, Red Bull and Toro Rosso are putting a lot of effort into injecting calm and tranquillity to the audience by issuing comforting press releases and giving reassuring interviews, the situation seems to be more complicated than expected and it's not easy to solve it," he said.

"As far as engine is concerned, according to some information coming from abroad, Renault is trying to hire technicians beyond the transalpine borders (without success). This has never happened before, as the French company has always tried to protect its technology.

"News like that fuel some doubts about possible engine structural issues, which seem to be not so easy to solve over the short term.

"Some manufacturers, who are currently not engaged in the F1 Championship, have a personal unit already made and are taking into account the possibility to join the top series, even if they're having some troubles finding an important partner to go into partnership with, unless they are capable to exploit Renault's current failure.

"Obviously I hope to be belied in few weeks, during the second pre-season test session in Bahrain, where teams and engine manufactures will bring their technical amendments.

"This is a very messy moment for Formula 1."

Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko responded to Minardi's claims, saying Red Bull have a "long-term contract with Renault".

He did, however, add that is "of course linked to performance."

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/9169044/-Red-Bull-considering-changing-engines-

Gli altri due fornitori attuali non gli daranno mai un motore (così come Honda)…sennò siamo veramente al paradosso eh.

Certo che se lo dice Minardi, è praticamente certo che la Red Bull rimarrà con Renault...

Lo penso anch'io.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Minardi ultimamente non ne imbrocca una...

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Ultimamente" inteso come una decina di anni a questa parte

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Vabbè ma che avrà detto mai, ha solo ipotizzato un cambio nella prossima stagione se i problemi Renault si rivelassero insormontabili e i rapporti fra team e motorista si deteriorassero ulteriormente. Non mi pare una cosa così campata in aria, tantopiù che qui sul forum qualcuno arrivò a ipotizzare addirittura un cambio di motore immediato (quella sì pura fantascienza, ovviamente).

Modificato da Schumi81

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

"Ultimamente" inteso come una decina di anni a questa parte

Esatto :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Che bello sarebbe una Red Bull con motopropulsore Ferrari!

Regards,

The frog

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Che bello sarebbe una Red Bull con motopropulsore Ferrari!

Regards,

The frog

A parte che fornire i motori ad una diretta concorrente sarebbe controproducente, soprattutto se il progetto è valido come sembra quello attuale, ma poi Newey non si è mai trovato con i propulsori di Maranello. Se dovesse cambiare la prima opzione valida secondo me sarebbe la Honda.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La Honda e' un'incognita tutta da scoprire.

Regards,

The frog

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La Red Bull ha già montato i motori Ferrari nel 2006, per un solo anno prima di passare a Renault

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La Red Bull ha già montato i motori Ferrari nel 2006, per un solo anno prima di passare a Renault

È vero, ma erano senza Newey. A lui Il motore Ferrari non piaceva ( :asd:) e quando arrivò, nel 2007, volle il Renault.

Modificato da crucco

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

E se veramente entrasse un nuovo fornitore di propulsori? Anche solo per la Red Bull, dato che la Honda rientra solo per la Mclaren.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

E se veramente entrasse un nuovo fornitore di propulsori? Anche solo per la Red Bull, dato che la Honda rientra solo per la Mclaren.

VW?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Per la verità ne ho sentiti tanti di possibili, tutte voci al momento, però facendo 2+2....

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Adrian Newey has admitted that packaging problems with the new RB10 contributed to Red Bull's troubled Jerez Formula 1 test.

The new car managed just 31 laps during the first pre-season test in Spain two weeks ago, with its own exhaust issues compounding the difficulties that hit engine supplier Renault.

Newey, Red Bull's chief technical officer, confirmed that the team's major problem was the heat of the exhaust setting fire to bodywork, which came on top of the issues that afflicted all three Renault teams that ran at Jerez.

"What stopped us at Jerez, on our side as opposed to Renault's side, was a problem where the bodywork local to the exhaust was catching fire," Newey told AUTOSPORT at the Annual Motoring Dinner at the RAC.

"It's a problem which hopefully we can get on top of ready for Bahrain.

"It was really a lack of time [that caused the problem]. It was something that we could have proved out on the dyno if we had managed to get everything together earlier.

"But Renault have been up against it in terms of their use of the dyno, we have been up against it making the parts in time.

"So I think had we been a couple of weeks further ahead then that could all have been done in private on the dyno. But unfortunately it was done in public."

Renault has also had to work flat out since the test to solve both hardware and software problems in its engines, which afflicted all three of its cars that ran at Jerez.

RENAULT'S COOLING NEEDS "PARTICULARLY LARGE"

Newey accepted responsibility for the exhaust problem, although he stressed that Renault's 1.6-litre turbocharged V6 engine is particularly demanding in terms of cooling.

"Hands up on our side, that was a Red Bull problem," said Newey.

"It was, you could argue, a result of aggressive packaging but we felt that we needed to take a few risks to try to get a good package that would minimise the aerodynamic damage of this very large cooling requirement.

"The Renault seems to have a particularly large cooling requirement.

"Everybody of the three engine manufacturers will have a different target for how hot their charge air is going back into the plenum and Renault have given us a fairly challenging target.

"It has all sorts of advantages if we can get there, but it is not easy to achieve."

Newey also admitted that the packaging demands of the new engines are an especially big challenge.

"It is certainly a challenge to package everything in," said Newey.

"The radiator area that we need to cool the charge air from the turbo and additionally all of the extra cooling we need for the electrical side of things, the batteries, the motor generator unit and so forth, the control box... It means that the radiator area is roughly double last year's car with the V8.

"So trying to package that in without compromising the aerodynamics too heavily is a challenge."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti