Vai al contenuto
ClaudioMuse

Force India VJM06

Post raccomandati

Visitatore Rhobar_III

Gara molto sfortunata oggi per la Force India.

Le condizioni meteo hanno rovinato sia la qualifica che la prima parte della gara, dove potevano essere meglio piazzati.

Poi in gara, quando erano tra i piloti più veloci in pista, si sono verificati i problemi ai dadi ruota.

Veramente un peccato, oggi potevano finire anche davanti a Massa.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Force India e Mercedes: Accordo per la fornitura dei motori turbo a partire dal 2014

La Force India ha esteso il suo accordo con Mercedes-Benz per utilizzare i motori della ditta tedesca a partire dalla stagione 2014 di Formula 1.

Con questo nuovo accordo, Mercedes fornirà a Force India l’ unità di potenza e il KERS secondo le nuove regole che entreranno in gioco dal prossimo anno, quando i motori turbo torneranno in F1.

La squadra di Silverstone e la Mercedes avevano già unito le forze a inizio della stagione 2009.

Il team Force India ha detto che l’espansione dell’accordo comprende la fornitura del cambio e dei sistemi idraulici.

“Il nostro nuovo accordo con Mercedes-Benz per i prossimi anni è il più significativo nella storia della Force India”, ha detto il team boss Vijay Mallya.

“Con le nuove norme sul propulsore in fase di introduzione il prossimo anno, non riesco a pensare ad un partner migliore per lavorare in una nuova era per la F1.”

“L’accordo ci dà la stabilità a lungo termine di cui abbiamo bisogno e ci permetterà di continuare il nostro viaggio verso le prime posizioni della griglia di F1.”

Il capo della Mercedes, Toto Wolff, ha aggiunto: “Si tratta di una pietra miliare per annunciare il nostro primo accordo a lungo termine per la fornitura di motori ai sensi del regolamento 2014.”

“La Force India è stata il nostro primo cliente vero e proprio in F1 nel 2009 e siamo lieti di questo accordo, un rapporto a lungo termine con loro a partire dal 2014.”

“Questo accordo a lungo termine offre un eccellente rapporto in termini di equilibrio tra prezzo e prestazioni.”

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Chinese GP qualifying quotes: Force India Saturday, April 13th 2013, 08:53 GMT

Paul di Resta - 11th: "I think P11 is a reasonable result considering the difficulties we had during final practice where our performance level dropped away. The changes we made ahead of qualifying improved things and in the end I just missed out on making Q3. I don't think that will make much difference tomorrow because it's going to be a race all about making the tyres last. The good news is that we've got a free choice on tyres for the start and our car has proved to be competitive over race distances, which means we can be optimistic of scoring points."

Adrian Sutil - 13th: "It's fair to say I was hoping for a better result, but for whatever reason the warmer conditions during qualifying did not work to our advantage. There was no major problem with the car and I felt happy with the balance, but I lost some performance during qualifying and didn't have the grip to go any faster. The positive is that I'm able to choose my starting tyres tomorrow and I have all new sets available for the race, which should allow us to target some points in the race."

Robert Fernley, Deputy Team Principal: "It has proved difficult to gauge our true performance level during the practice sessions, but we expected to be a bit more competitive this afternoon. Paul and his crew did an excellent job to solve the set-up issues that held them back in final practice and in qualifying he was on the cusp of making Q3. Adrian's relative lack of performance compared to this morning is a little more mysterious so we need to investigate that in more detail. All considered we are in reasonable shape for the race, especially when you consider the role that tyre performance will play and the variations in strategy. We know our car is competitive over long runs and with lots of new tyres at our disposal there's every chance to move up the field and claim some points."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Chinese GP race quotes: Force India Sunday, April 14th 2013, 10:56 GMT

Paul di Resta - 8th: "A good result in the end and a strong recovery after a difficult start to the race. I was battling with Nico [Hulkenberg] on the opening lap, but unfortunately there was some contact with Adrian [sutil] down at the hairpin, which put me on the grass and set us back three or four places. After that I was stuck in the pack, my tyres were graining, and I couldn't really make much progress. It wasn't until the third stint that I was in some clean air and the pace of the car was very strong. I was pushing all the way and I knew it would be very close after the final stop with Grosjean and Hulkenberg. But the pit crew did a top job; they kept their nerve and we managed to stay ahead of both of them. If everything had gone to plan I'm sure we could have done an even better job, but it's good to pick up more points and to see our race pace right up there once again."

Adrian Sutil - DNF: "A very disappointing day for me. Things were going well in the opening laps and then under braking for the final hairpin I got hit from behind as I turned into the corner. I guess Gutierrez missed his braking point and had nowhere to go but into the back of my car. My rear wing was broken and there was no option but to stop. It's always a shame not to finish a race and I had a good chance of scoring more points today. I was on the soft tyre and the strategy looked to be shaping up well."

Robert Fernley, Deputy Team Principal: "It's the first time we've scored points in China so it's good to get that monkey off our back and see Paul demonstrate the inherent pace of our car. He was boxed in the pack early on, but the strategy came back to us at the end of the race as Paul put in a fantastic third stint on the medium tyres. We left it until the last couple of laps to fit the soft tyres, but Paul had done enough in the clean air to keep Grosjean and Hulkenberg behind him. Credit should also go to the pit crew who were exceptional today with some very rapid stops, especially the final one. On the other side of the garage Adrian was the innocent victim of Gutierrez's mistake. There was nothing Adrian could have done to avoid it but it certainly cost us a good chance of getting two cars in the points."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Molto sfortunato Sutil,bella gara di Di Resta.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Questa macchina secondo me è la vera sorpresa del campionato.

Circolavano voci strani circa difficoltà finanziarie e di 3 telai distrutti nel crash test.

Nonostante una vettura abbastanza convenzionale, sembra essere molto veloce soprattutto con le gomme più dure della Pirelli.

Sono curioso di vedere domani cosa potranno combinare.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bahrain GP: Force India qualifying quotes Saturday, April 20th 2013, 14:04 GMT

Paul di Resta - 7th: "We knew we were in good shape to challenge for Q3 today and we looked strong throughout all the sessions. As the tracked gripped up we didn't quite have the speed we expected, but I'm still pretty happy with what we've achieved, especially as I will move up to fifth with the grid penalties. We're in a great position for tomorrow; the car is strong and our long run performance yesterday gives us every reason to be hopeful of challenging for some good points."

Adrian Sutil - 8th: "The car was quite tricky to drive today and the grip level of the track made it difficult to complete the perfect lap. My final lap in Q3 could have been better, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome, especially if I move up to sixth. The track suits us, we like the warm weather and things look promising for tomorrow. It's a good starting position to have both cars on the third row and we will be looking to move forward in the race."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Bahrain GP: Force India race quotes Sunday, April 21st 2013, 15:35 GMT

Paul di Resta - 4th: "It's great to round off the fly-away races with a fourth place and a race that was probably my strongest grand prix. The podium was very close, but with our strategy we were always going to be vulnerable at the end of the race - especially to Grosjean who had two new sets of medium tyres. I had a good start to the race, a strong opening stint and we showed our true speed today, but ultimately fourth place was the maximum that was possible. We will get on the podium one day, hopefully soon, but for now we can be very happy with the points we've scored today. A big thanks to the whole team because it's been an excellent weekend and I feel we managed to get 100 per cent out of the car."

Adrian Sutil - 13th: "It's disappointing to get a puncture in a race that looked so promising. My start was clean and I was racing Massa going into Turn 4. I was on the outside; I gave him a lot of space but he was off-line and made contact with my front right tyre. I don't know what he did exactly but I had a puncture immediately. I had to pit and lost a lot of time, which ended my chance of scoring points. I had amazing pace in the race and I just kept my head down to try and recover something from the race, but I had lost too much with the puncture. But I'm happy for the team and fourth place for Paul gives us more points. There are many more races to come so we will keep focused and next time score points with both cars."

Dr Vijay Mallya, team principal and managing director: "A tremendous job by the team and a wonderful drive by Paul saw us come within a whisker of the podium today. Although we missed out on third, the twelve points scored keep us up in fifth place in the championship and give us every reason to be optimistic for the coming races. Of course, we could have achieved so much more had Adrian not picked up a puncture on lap one. The contact with Massa proved very costly because Adrian's race pace was on a par with Paul's and we should have brought both cars home in the points. We will focus on the positives and enjoy this fourth place, which has confirmed the pace of the car and shown once again that we can race up at the front and beat some of the top teams."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Fantastica la gara di Di Resta,peccato invece per Sutil.Senza il contatto all'inizio probabilmente sarebbe finito nei primi 10.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Sutil dalle retrovie stava facendo una gara impressionante, girava come Vettel.

E' stato veramente un peccato per lui, senza il problema nel primo giro poteva finire nei primi 5.

Grande gara invece per Di Resta, che finalmente ha concretizzato il potenziale della Force India,

Il podio secondo me non è irrealistico nel prossimo futuro, a patto però che si verifichino delle condizioni per cui almeno 3/4 piloti dei top team abbiano dei problemi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Il dito di Vettel

Force-India-Formel-1-GP-Spanien-9-Mai-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-1394f854-681752.jpg

89990423.jpg

Via F1Technical

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Force India have tested their own version of an interlinked suspension system, Although not confirmed in the official report, a team member confirmed today that the team was indeed trying out such suspension system before removing it because it did not bring the expected effect.F1technical

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Spanish GP: Force India qualifying quotes Saturday, May 11th 2013, 15:12 GMT

Paul di Resta - 10th: "I think we can feel pretty pleased with tenth because we achieved our target of reaching Q3. I did not quite get the maximum from Q3, because it was difficult to optimise the final sector on my out lap, but we are still in a good position for the race. Tyre wear will play a big role tomorrow because this place is one of the hardest tracks for the tyres. Hopefully that will work to our advantage and we can make some progress with a good strategy and not spend too much time in the pit lane. There will obviously be a lot of cars behind me with new tyres, so the race to the first corner will be crucial."

Adrian Sutil - 13th: "Q1 went well and my run on the hard tyres gave me some good information before I fitted the mediums. Then Q2 was a bit disappointing because my position on the track for the final run was not ideal. Vergne pulled out of the pits just as I was leaving and I had Nico [Hulkenberg] pushing from behind. Also Webber was on a flying lap and it was difficult to find a gap. I think that's the main reason why I missed out on Q3 because we had the pace to be in the top ten. I'm sure my car is going to work well tomorrow, but it's so tough to overtake here and qualifying position is very important."

Robert Fernley, deputy team principal: "It's good to see Paul make it through to Q3 - the first time the team has done so in Barcelona – and it means we're in a good position to go and fight for points. Adrian has been matching Paul's pace in all the sessions but his Q2 lap was compromised by track position – he couldn't get a clean lap and that cost him a few rows on the grid. I expect us to be strong tomorrow and hopefully we can demonstrate the sort of race pace we've shown in the previous four races. The car is nicely balanced, we are working the tyres well, and there's every reason to believe we can come away with two cars inside the points."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Spanish GP: Force India race quotes Sunday, May 12th 2013, 16:29 GMT

Paul di Resta - 7th: "We said before the race that seventh would be a good result and towards the end I was even fighting for sixth. So we can take a lot of positives from the weekend because this is a track that has traditionally not suited our car. It was a great effort by the team to get through to Q3 yesterday and come away with a seventh place today. The result shows the consistency that we have had since the start of the year and that we can perform each weekend. There's more to come too, because there is more we can do to optimise the car with the new parts we introduced here, but this is definitely a big result for us."

Adrian Sutil - 13th: "It's extremely disappointing to come away empty handed from this race because we were so quick today. My start was very good and I went around the outside of the first corner, which worked well because I was up in eighth by the end of the first lap. It was all going to plan until the first pit stop when there was an issue and I lost so much time. The team told me to switch the engine off while they sorted the problem, but it cost me the chance of points. For the rest of the race it was a case of pushing as much as possible because you never know what can happen. It's frustrating, but you have to accept these things. Hopefully it will not happen again."

Robert Fernley, Deputy Team Principal: "It's rewarding to come away with another seventh place for Paul and maintain our fifth place in the championship. Paul drove a very strong race and the calls from the pit wall kept him in the battle for sixth with Rosberg right until the last lap. On the other side of the garage there was bad luck for Adrian, who lost a considerable amount of time during his first pit stop when the right rear wheel nut cross-threaded. It was very unfortunate because he had an amazing start, moving up five places on the opening lap. His race pace was very impressive once again and he would surely have scored well today. As a team we will focus on the positives and head to Monaco confident that we can deliver a similar level of performance and get both cars in the points."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Di Resta mi è piaciuto e continua a piacermi.Ha condotto una gara regolare.

Sutil invece sembra che sia colpito dalla sfortuna:oggi senza quell'inconveniente ai box sarebbe giunto tra i primi 10.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Già, ma purtroppo per Sutil ormai son due gare di fila che gli va storto tutto.

Se contiamo anche Sepang diventano 3 le occasioni mancate.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Monaco GP: Force India qualifying quotes Saturday, May 25th 2013, 15:45 GMT

Adrian Sutil - 8th: "Very tricky conditions today with the track half wet and half dry. We never knew if it was really drying out or if more rain was coming, so it was important to be on the right tyres at the right time. The team did an excellent job of choosing the tyres and making the correct decisions. I also need to thank my crew who worked so hard to fix the car in time for the session after the incident this morning. Tomorrow I will be pushing hard to move forward. A podium is my target and there are seven cars ahead of me, so with a good strategy anything is possible. I just have to concentrate and make the most of this opportunity."

Paul di Resta - 17th: "We failed to deliver today, which is a real shame because we were very strong in the wet and this is the most crucial qualifying session of the year. The intermediate tyres were working fine for me, but we didn't read the conditions well enough from the pit wall. I needed a set of fresh intermediates towards the end of the session, but by the time we realised it was too late and there was no time to pit. The only option was to stay out, but my tyres were finished and I didn't have a chance to progress any further. It's a painful position to be starting from tomorrow given the speed we had in the car today."

Dr Vijay Mallya, team principal: "A very frantic qualifying session in Monaco. After Adrian's crash this morning the mechanics did a magnificent job to repair the car for the start of Q1 - and Adrian made the most of it. In the tricky damp conditions he delivered when it mattered to qualify eighth. As for Paul, I would like to apologise to him because we did not get the tyre strategy right during Q1. He was incredibly quick on the intermediate tyres, but we missed the chance to pit him for a fresh set towards the end of the session. As a result he lines up in P17. For the race we know that anything can happen in Monaco so we will think hard about the strategy to try and secure a good result for both cars."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Monaco GP: Force India race quotes Sunday, May 26th 2013, 16:32 GMT

Adrian Sutil - 5th: "Fifth place feels fantastic. It's just the result we needed and I'm very happy right now. The car felt very good and we made the most of the chances that came our way. It was difficult to move forward in the first half of the race when I was stuck in the train of cars, but the red flag opened up some more opportunities. It meant that everybody was on the same sprint strategy until the end of the race. I noticed that the hairpin was an area where there was a chance to overtake so I tried it with Jenson and it worked. Then I did the same with Fernando and it worked once again. So I think I showed that overtaking is possible in Monaco. The team did an excellent job all weekend and we definitely deserved this result today."

Paul di Resta - 9th: "Given where we started we went with an aggressive strategy and it probably would have paid off without the safety cars. The pace was strong, but I was stuck behind lots of traffic in the early part of the race. I managed to pass a few cars going into turn one, but towards the end of the race the cars were more bunched up and it was not so easy. I was stuck behind Vergne after the restart and I had one good chance to overtake, but he defended very well. Fortunately with the cars ahead battling and making contact I made up some positions and scored a couple of points. So after the disappointment of yesterday, the boys did a great job and it's good to continue my run of finishes in the points."

Vijay Mallya, team principal: "A very eventful Monaco Grand Prix and I am delighted to see both Sahara Force Indias come home safely in the points. With Adrian's fifth place and ninth place for Paul, we have added 12 points to our tally and strengthened our hold on fifth position in the championship. Adrian's drive was superb as he showed great speed and patience all afternoon. He waited for the right opportunities and made the most of them. I think everybody enjoyed his two overtaking moves at the hairpin on two former world champions. It's our best result in Monaco and very well deserved by the entire team. Paul was also superb, showing his overtaking skills into turn one, and recovering from P17 on the grid to score two points. I congratulate the whole team on another strong weekend and hope that we can deliver more of the same in Canada in a couple of weeks' time."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti