Vai al contenuto
ClaudioMuse

Force India VJM06

Post raccomandati

Force India: Rossiter potrebbe affiancare di Resta a Jerez

Dopo gli ingaggi di Razia e Van der Garde da parte di Marussia e Caterham, la Force India resta l’ultima squadra a dover ancora comunicare il nome del secondo pilota per la stagione 2013. Nel frattempo il team si trova a dover affrontare i primi test invernali in programma a Jerez la prossima settimana con il solo Paul di Resta.

La scuderia anglo-inglese sta quindi pensando di affiancare allo scozzere il pilota che solitamente si occupa del lavoro al simulatore, il 29enne inglese James Rossiter. La possibilità é stata confermata dal vice team principal Bob Fernley.

Fernley ritiene che il ritardo nell’annuncio del secondo pilota non influirà comunque sul programma della squadra per l’inverno: “Credo che non faccia alcuna differenza. Non dimentichiamoci che la maggior parte del lavoro oggi é fatto al simulatore. E’ bello poter provare in pista ma solo se ci sono le condizioni per un buon lavoro. Quindi, se a Barcellona le condizioni saranno buone, non ci sarà alcun problema per il nuovo pilota per raggiungere rapidamente buone prestazioni“.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Non è che la livrea sia da buttare, però sarebbe stato lecito aspettarsi quanto meno un piccolo aggiornamento rispetto all'anno scorso.

Per il resto, la vettura mi sembra abbastanza convenzionale.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Le pance rastremate in basso sono quelle che avrei voluto vedere sulla Ferrari 138.

Regards,

The frog

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

La scuderia anglo-inglese

Mazzoni ha rovinato una generazione intera

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

:asd:

Ho letto che hanno avuto qualche problema con i crash test, ipotesi materiali non idonei o eccessivo alleggerimento?

Modificato da The King of Spa

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

:asd:

Ho letto che hanno avuto qualche problema con i crash test, ipotesi materiali non idonei o eccessivo alleggerimento?

Anche io l'ho letto, ma non ho trovato conferme su altre fonti.

Quindi potrebbe anche essere una bufala.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Force India: Rossiter potrebbe affiancare di Resta a Jerez

Dopo gli ingaggi di Razia e Van der Garde da parte di Marussia e Caterham, la Force India resta l’ultima squadra a dover ancora comunicare il nome del secondo pilota per la stagione 2013. Nel frattempo il team si trova a dover affrontare i primi test invernali in programma a Jerez la prossima settimana con il solo Paul di Resta.

La scuderia anglo-inglese sta quindi pensando di affiancare allo scozzere il pilota che solitamente si occupa del lavoro al simulatore, il 29enne inglese James Rossiter. La possibilità é stata confermata dal vice team principal Bob Fernley.

Fernley ritiene che il ritardo nell’annuncio del secondo pilota non influirà comunque sul programma della squadra per l’inverno: “Credo che non faccia alcuna differenza. Non dimentichiamoci che la maggior parte del lavoro oggi é fatto al simulatore. E’ bello poter provare in pista ma solo se ci sono le condizioni per un buon lavoro. Quindi, se a Barcellona le condizioni saranno buone, non ci sarà alcun problema per il nuovo pilota per raggiungere rapidamente buone prestazioni“.

Ah,quando pensano di presentare il secondo pilota?3 giorni prima del week-end di Melbourne?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

0472548.jpg

Paul-di-Resta-Force-India-Formel-1-Test-Barcelona-19-Februar-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-1f7e1698-662092.jpg

Paul-di-Resta-Force-India-Formel-1-Test-Barcelona-19-2-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-62b153b8-662259.jpg

Fonte f1technical.net

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Australia Friday quotes: Force India Friday, March 15th 2013, 08:51 GMT

Paul di Resta - 13th/12th: "It wasn't the easiest of days because I had a balance issue with the car in the second session. It looks like I picked up some damage, so it was not easy to gauge exactly where we are. Given that it's likely to be wet tomorrow, it was crucial to get all the tyre information we needed today. There is a noticeable difference between the two compounds, but it's difficult to say much more until we have been over all the data."

Adrian Sutil - 8th/9th: "It was a very good day and I feel satisfied. The baseline set-up was not too far away from what we needed and the car felt very similar to the way it performed in Barcelona at the final test. I had a good feeling all day and enjoyed working with my engineers, who I already know very well. The track is obviously evolving and improving, but we got a good feel for the tyres. The main focus tonight is to work on improving the balance on the super-softs."

Jakob Andreasen, Chief Engineer: "A typical day of Friday practice to start the season. The cars are working well and we were able to pick up where we left off in the Barcelona test. Adrian settled back into the routine seamlessly and worked his way steadily through the programme. The only issue of the day was some damage to the floor of Paul's car, which we were unable to fix, so that compromised his car's performance this afternoon. Overall we're well prepared going into the weekend and possibly anticipating some wet weather tomorrow."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ottima gara per entrambi. :up:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Hanno fatto due gare completamente differenti (quasi opposte),sia in termini di strategia che in termini di visibilita' (Di Resta non l'hanno quasi mai inquadrato,Sutil era con i primissimi)...per poi arrivare uno dietro l'altro :asd:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Sicuramente la Force India,per quanto concerne i team di media fascia,è il migliore.Sutil a lungo ha battagliato con i migliori piloti del lotto e anche Di Resta è stato costantemente nelle prime 10 posizioni.

Ottima gara per entrambi i piloti.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

bella gara di Sutil!bel ritorno :up:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Australian GP race quotes: Force India Sunday, March 17th 2013, 10:20 GMT

Adrian Sutil - 7th: "What a fantastic race and a great feeling. I started on the medium tyres, a different strategy to most of the cars ahead of me, and I think this was the right decision. The pace was quick and the car felt very good on the medium tyres so I was able to keep up with the guys in front of me, who I knew were going to pit early. It was not long until I was leading the race - my first time leading in Formula One. After my second pit stop I was back in the lead once again, so I knew that it was possible to come away with a great result. My final stint on the super-softs was much more difficult because the tyres started graining and I lost a few places. I was thinking I might need to pit again, but fortunately the tyres came back to me for the final few laps so I could save the seventh place. This result for the team is a perfect way to start the season and I want to say a big 'thank you' to the team once again."

Paul di Resta - 8th: "Seventh and eighth for the team is a great result and a great way to kick off the season. We've shown we have a car that is kind on its tyres and that helped us today by making less stops than some of our rivals. I feel I had a car that could have finished seventh, but I was stuck behind some of the three-stoppers at the start of my second stint, and that cost me quite a lot of track position. There are a lot of positives to take from the race, as well as some things that we can improve to make the car stronger, but we're in a good position heading to Malaysia."

Robert Fernley, Deputy Team Principal: "What a great team performance to start our season. Ten points is a great effort and confirms the pace we have demonstrated all weekend. Adrian's return to racing has been fantastic and it's clear he has lost none of his speed or racecraft. He was on a different strategy to most of the front-runners, but made it work beautifully and showed strong pace throughout the Grand Prix – even leading for 11 laps. Paul was on the opposite strategy and finished just a fraction behind Adrian in the end. He probably could have passed Adrian in the closing laps, but he held station to ensure we brought home the strong team result. We said over the winter that we needed a strong start to the year, so hopefully we can build on this next week in Malaysia."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Malaysian GP qualifying quotes: Force India Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 11:02 GMT

Adrian Sutil - 9th: "It's a shame that the rain arrived for Q3 because our pace in the dry had been very strong. I'm still not totally confident with these tyres in the wet and the car was sliding around in the corners with too much oversteer. I will hope for a dry race because we have a competitive car and I'm happy with the balance. The target is to try and push to the front tomorrow with a good strategy and come away with points or maybe more."

Paul di Resta - 15th: "Quite a frustrating day because we got caught out by the weather. We've looked strong this weekend so felt quite confident heading into qualifying, but the rain arrived earlier than the team expected. Now we need to see what the weather does tomorrow, but I will certainly come back fighting. I've got lots of new tyres, which is more than enough to complete the race and the car has been working well here so far."

Robert Fernley, Deputy Team Principal: "We ended qualifying today feeling a little bit disappointed. Throughout practice we have been very competitive in the dry and Adrian demonstrated that once again during Q1 when he set the fastest time. In Q2 we misjudged the weather with the rain coming in earlier than anticipated, which proved very costly for Paul who didn't have time to complete his quick lap in the dry. Adrian progressed to Q3 but struggled in the wet conditions and didn't feel comfortable on the intermediates. Had it been dry, I'm confident he would have been higher up the grid. Going into the race we will keep a close eye on the weather and be pushing hard to get both drivers home in the points."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Visitatore Rhobar_III

Peccato per la pioggia, secondo me potevano qualificarsi molto avanti oggi.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

ma che avevano ai box oggi? che disastro

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Buttato via un bel po' di punti, oltre al motore con la McLaren condividono problemi ai box (per Mercedes chiedere a Schumacher)

Malaysian GP race quotes: Force India Sunday, March 24th 2013, 11:23 GMT

Adrian Sutil - DNF: "An early end to a race that promised so much for us. Both cars had the same problem with the wheelnuts and it cost us a lot of time in the pits. We're not sure exactly what happened yet so the team stopped the cars to make sure we understand the issue. It's a shame that this happened here because we had a very quick car today and I felt very comfortable as the track dried out. We have to stay positive, keep our heads up and remember that there are plenty of races left where we can make up for the disappointment of today."

Paul di Resta - DNF: "It's frustrating to come away with nothing given how competitive we have looked all weekend. We saw an issue at Adrian's first pitstop when I was sat behind him, which cost me about 15 seconds, and then I had the same issue with the wheelnut at my second pitstop. As a precaution the team chose to retire the car. The good news is that we have the performance in the car, but this is definitely a missed opportunity because we had the potential to score a lot of points today. We will go away, take this on the chin, and come back fighting in China."

Dr Vijay Mallya - Team principal and managing director: "A very disappointing end to a weekend where we have shown tremendous pace with both our cars. We made it safely through the opening laps in the damp conditions and the track came to us as we switched to dry tyres with Paul being one of the fastest cars on the circuit.

"Unfortunately things went wrong in the pits when we experienced an issue with our captive wheel nut system at the first stop, which resulted in major delays for both cars. The issue occurred again at the second stop and it became apparent we would not be able to solve it during the race. As a precaution we were forced to retire both cars and will have a full investigation.

"It's frustrating, but sometimes these things happen in racing. We will take the positives of the strong car performance and look to put things right next time out in China."

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Credo che senza il problema ai box entrambi i piloti sarebbero arrivati nei primi 10.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti