Vai al contenuto
luke36

Nelson Piquet Jr

Post raccomandati

So che aprire un topic su tale argomento ? troppo ma mi dispiace che Nelsinho venga lapidato dal pianeta terra. Pertanto apro un topic in suo onore, anche per raccogliere le "perle" offerte ai nostri fini palati dal brasiliano incompreso.

Piquet jr: "Silurato dalla Renault"

Il pilota conferma un addio annunciato

Nelsinho Piquet non sar? al volante della Renault a partire dal Gp d'Europa del 23 agosto a Valencia. Il pilota brasiliano ha annunciato di essere stato silurato dal team. "La squadra mi ha notificato la decisione" dice Piquet. "Voglio ringraziare il ristretto gruppo che mi ha sostenuto e con cui ho lavorato". Lo scorso anno, alla prima stagione in F1, Piquet ha conquistato 19 punti. Il 2009, invece, ? stato un anno nero: 0 punti in 10 gare.

Piquet rischiava di rimanere a piedi gi? prima del Gp d'Ungheria disputato una settimana fa. Le voci di un licenziamento si sono intensificate fino alla fumata bianca. "Avverto una sensazione di sollievo alla fine del periodo pi? difficile della mia carriera. Adesso posso voltare pagina e provare a tornare sui binari giusti, per recuperare la reputazione di pilota veloce e vincente". Il suo sostituto fino a fine stagione alla Renault sar? - anche se manca l'ufficialit? - Romain Grosjean.

Intanto, secondo il quotidiano brasiliano Estado de Sao Paulo, Nelson Piquet, tre volte campione del mondo di F1, sta per diventare socio della Sauber, che l'anno prossimo correr? con motore Ferrari. L'accordo sarebbe imminente. L'uscita della Bmw dalla Formula 1 darebbe dunque modo a Piquet di offrire al figlio Nelsinho, ufficialmente 'licenziato' dalla Renault, la possibilit? di continuare a correre in Formula 1.

Piquet aveva gi? allestito per il figlio Nelsinho una scuderia in Formula 3 e in GP2, con successi sufficienti affinch? il ragazzo fosse chiamato in F1 da Flavio Briatore. Il quotidiano brasiliano sostiene che c'? gi? anche un accordo con Maranello affinch? il 'Cavallino' torni a fornire motori alla scuderia svizzera, come aveva fatto dal 1997 al 2005, quando era sponsorizzata dalla Petronas. Secondo l'Estado, la compagnia petrolifera malese potrebbe anche tornare nella massima categoria dell'automobilismo come sponsor della Sauber-Piquet.

3 agosto 2009

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ma ormai s'? capito che non ? un pilota da F1, come non lo ? Kovalainen. Inutile insistere.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Ma ormai s'? capito che non ? un pilota da F1, come non lo ? Kovalainen. Inutile insistere.

bh?....meglio di pich?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi dovreste leggere il comunicato stampa rilasciato da Piquet, sta su Autosport... parole di fuoco.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

grosgian afraidfb6.gif

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

cinicamente parlando: chi al suo posto?

subito Grosjean che in questo periodo non ? al massimo della forma?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Io spero prendano Di Grassi che ? un calmo, e lascino Grosjean a maturare in Gp2 che ne ha bisogno.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Ragazzi dovreste leggere il comunicato stampa rilasciato da Piquet, sta su Autosport... parole di fuoco.

Postalo.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

l'ho appresa da l? la notizia

cmq gi? una settimana fa si scmbiarono molti complimenti

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

i piloti nel giro renault oltre grosjean,di grassi e valsecchi chi sono?ce ne sono altri?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Era ora. Anche se Grosejan non mi sembra molto pi? lucido :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Lungi da me dal difendere Nelsinho ma certamente il trattamento ricevuto non ? mai stato almeno simile. A partire dai tests e per finire al supporto tecnico. Inoltre da aggiungere che Alonso non ? un fermo ed ecco la bruciatura con successiva fumata del pilota brasiliano.

Insomma si sapeva che sarebbe stata durissima in Renault per lui. Forse andare in un piccolo team come Toro Rosso sarebbe stato pi? saggio.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Ecco il comunicato. Ci mancava solo la frase: "Briatore merdoso bastardo", e poi l'elenco era completo.

The full statement from Nelson Piquet

I have received notice from the Renault F1 team of its intention to stop me from driving for them in the current F1 season. I want to say thanks to the small group who supported me and that I worked together at Renault F1, although it is obviously with great disappointment that I receive such news. But, at the same time, I feel a sense of relief for the end of the worst period of my career, and the possibility that I can now move on and put my career back on the right track and try to recover my reputation of a fast, winning driver. I am a team player and there are dozens of people I have worked with in my career who would vouch for my character and talent, except unfortunately the person that has had the most influence on my career in Formula 1.

I started racing at the age of eight and have broken record after record. I won every championship I raced in go-karts. I was South American F3 champion, winning 14 races and getting 17 pole positions. In 2003 I went to England, with my own team, to compete in the British F3 championship. I was champion there as well, winning 12 races and getting 13 pole positions. In fact I was the youngest ever champion. I raced GP2 in 2005 and 2006, winning five races and scoring six pole positions. I had a great season in my second year, only missing out on the championship to Lewis Hamilton due to technical mistakes of our team, which I take as my own as well, including running out of fuel during a race. I set the record in GP2 for the first driver to have a perfect weekend, scoring the maximum points available, in Hungary 2006. No-one matched that until July 2009 when Nico Hulkenberg did in at Nurburgring.

The path to F1 was always going to be tricky, and my father and I therefore signed a management contract with Flavio Briatore, who we believed was an excellent option with all the necessary contacts and management skills. Unfortunately, that was when the black period of my career started. I spent one year as a test driver, where I only did a handful of tests, and the next year started as a race driver with Renault. After the opening part of the season, some strange situations began to happen. As a beginner in F1, I could only expect from my team a lot of support and preparation to help me in getting up to the task. Instead, I was relegated as "someone who drives the other car" with no attention at all. In addition, on numerous occasions, fifteen minutes before qualifying and races, my manager and team boss (Briatore) would threaten me, telling me if I didn't get a good result, he had another driver ready to put in my place. I have never needed threats before to get results. In 2008 I scored 19 points, finished once on the podium in second place, having the best debut year of a Brazilian driver in F1.

For the 2009 season Briatore, again acting both as my manager and team boss of Renault F1, promised me everything would be different, that I would get the attention I deserved but had never received, and that I would get "at least equal treatment" inside the team. He made me sign a performance-based contract, requiring me to score 40% of Fernando Alonso's points by mid-way through the season. Despite driving with Fernando, two-time world champion and a really excellent driver, I was confident that, if I had the same conditions, I would easily attain the 40% of points required by the contract.

Unfortunately, the promises didn't turn into reality again. With the new car I completed 2002km of testing compared to Fernando's 3839km. Only three days of my testing was in dry weather - only one of Fernando's was wet. I was only testing with a heavy car, hard tyres, mostly on the first day (when the track is slow and reliability is poor), or when the weather was bad. Fernando was driving a light car with soft tyres in the dry, fine conditions. I never had a chance to be prepared for the qualifying system we use. In Formula 1 today, the difference between 1st and 15th position is sometimes less than a second. It means that 0.2 or 0.3s can make you gain eight positions.

In addition to that, car development is now happening on a race-to-race basis due to the in season testing ban. Of the first nine races that I ran this year, in four of them Fernando had a significant car upgrade that I did not have. I was informed by the engineers at Renault that in those races I had a car that was between 0.5 and 0.8s a lap slower than my teammate. If I look at Germany (where I out-qualified my teammate despite that), if I had that advantage in qualifying I would be fifth and not tenth. If we had that difference in the race, I would have finished ahead of my teammate, which I did in Silverstone, despite him having upgrades that I did not have.

I believe without doubt in my talent and my performance. I didn't get this far by getting bad results. Anyone who knows my history knows that the results I am having in F1 do not match my CV and my ability. The conditions I have had to deal with during the last two years have been very strange to say the least ? there are incidents that I can hardly believe occurred myself. If I now need to give explanations, I am certain it is because of the unfair situation I have been in the past two years. I always believed that having a manager was being a part of a team and having a partner. A manager is supposed to encourage you, support you, and provide you with opportunities. In my case it was the opposite. Flavio Briatore was my executioner.

Being under pressure is not new to me. I have had criticism throughout my career, and have also had a lot of expectations put on me due to my name. Up until now I always met those expectations ? surpassed them even. I have never before felt the need to defend myself or fight back from rumours and criticism because I knew the truth and I just wanted to concentrate on racing ? I didn't ever let it affect me. Fortunately, I can now say to those people who supported me through my career that I'm back on the good tracks and considering the options for a new start in my F1 career in a fair and positive way.

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 15:14 GMT

Autosport - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77539

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Anche lui tra i grandi, come Prost, Berger, Montoya... :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Magari la Renault riprende Fisichella :whistle:

Scherzi a parte, Piquet Jr. non mi ? mai sembrato un pilota molto veloce ed inoltre ha fatto molti errori ed incidenti

Modificato da JLP

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Anche lui tra i grandi, come Prost, Berger, Montoya... :hihi:

Era per riscaldare meglio le gomme :hihi:

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti
Era per riscaldare meglio le gomme :hihi:

O magari ? un fan di Zanardi, chi lo sa... XD