segnalo un intervista di Bruno Senna su Autosport:
EXCLUSIVE: Senna respects Brawn call
By Charles Bradley Thursday, March 5th 2009, 11:54 GMT
GP2 runner-up Bruno Senna has set the record straight over the loss of his hoped-for graduation to Formula One with the team formerly known as Honda F1, telling autosport.com that he respects team boss Ross Brawn's decision to overlook him.
Senna, who was scheduled to meet with Brawn this week but had his audience cancelled, says he understands the reasons behind Brawn's decision to stick with the experienced Rubens Barrichello partnering Jenson Button.
Senna told autosport.com: "It seems that Ross [brawn] has made his decision. It looks like he's based it on the security of the team - it's much easier for him to take Rubens because he's worked with him for a long time.
"Ross was happy with my testing at the end of last year, but it just wasn't enough for him to have the proof that I'm ready for Formula One. I respect his opinion, but I think it's a very straightforward way of looking at things."