Vai al contenuto
Ruberekus

La seconda lettera di scuse di Seb

Post raccomandati

Dear Max,
Last sunday in Singapore I loved ending my career crashing with Kimi and your ass. Rot op, klootzak!

But if you had stayed home I would have a better week-end with my Gina, Lewis and Roscoe P. Coltrane and Daisy Duke.

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,
Last sunday in Singapore I loved ending my career crashing with Kimi and your ass. Rot op, klootzak!

But if you had stayed home I would have a better week-end with my Gina, Lewis and Roscoe P. Coltrane and Daisy Duke.

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e

Modificato da ema00

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta

Modificato da Rio Nero

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo,

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I kill you as soon as possibile

sincerly

yours very very friend

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good (nothing like Kimi's one)

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good (nothing like Kimi's one).

You fuckin' idiot!

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good (nothing like Kimi's one).

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is a gronk. Cya.

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser,segnatelo sul taccuino.

Modificato da Rio Nero

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser,segnatelo sul taccuino.

Froome loves you

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder

Modificato da ClaudioMuse

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder! Are you speculative?

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser, segnatelo sul taccuino.

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder! Are you speculative? Sorry me and

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser, segnatelo sul taccuino.

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder! Are you speculative? Sorry me and prof. Musto, who's

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti