Vai al contenuto
Ruberekus

La seconda lettera di scuse di Seb

Post raccomandati

Dear Max,
Last sunday in Singapore I loved ending my career crashing with Kimi and your ass. Rot op, klootzak!

But if you had stayed home I would have a better week-end with my Gina, Lewis and Roscoe P. Coltrane and Daisy Duke.

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good (nothing like Kimi's one).

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser, segnatelo sul taccuino.

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder! Are you speculative? Sorry me and prof. Musto, whose twenty-five he gave me distinguishes me from shitmen and shitwomen, Beyond and Ciccia Pasticcia, two beautiful users.

Please crash into Lewis the rapper, asap little minchione, because Froome is falling in love

Honestly, fuck off!!

Porcaccio il s*****e! Your interview was like you: sh*t. But I'm sorry only for Fernando that crashed hard (truly sorry Effe) with his GP2 bangla car, I hope you help him to find Mark Webber in Le Mans: Mark needs your puttana maiala and your father is a gronk.

Kimi's start was astonishing but useless, it's my life, it's now or never. :yes:

"I don't want!", said the great pretender to the bucchina 'e mamm't, please kiss me, touch me and love me forever.
Every little thing like your dick is so dark brutto stronzetto dutch.

Next GP please hit that gronk rapper and Bottas without damaging their rivals, just them. I will go to Charlie to fuck his ass if you agree. Otherwise F.O. Max!

But sorry me the STEERING WHEEL! Whatever i said is under investigation... crazie forza ferari! Don't you think that Lewis is black like Calimero? Now also vegan!

Forgive me Max, but im'na kill you very soon, with my (va)Gina

Hopefully you accept my sincere condolences, when your car destroys Lewis' championship and the rapper cries in black lingerie, so exciting, well I'm gay friendly like Toto the Mafia boss

Regards,

the frog

Ps: Honestly, F.O Max

P.p.s. Mi scopo tua sorella.

P.P.P.S: Grazie Cla

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Max,

Last sunday in Singapore I loved ending my career crashing with Kimi and your ass. Rot op, klootzak!

But if you had stayed home I would have a better week-end with my Gina, Lewis and Roscoe P. Coltrane and Daisy Duke.

I hate you ma non parlo inglese, Jos the pig face who conceived the Pope's triumph distruction is a dutch without heart mortacci tua e salutame a soreta, alias Daniel Ricciardo. Honestly, your start was very good (nothing like Kimi's one).

You fuckin' idiot! Your father is not dutch, but a stupid looser, segnatelo sul taccuino.

Froome loves you, bikes and cheese, maar je moeder! Are you speculative? Sorry me and prof. Musto, whose twenty-five he gave me distinguishes me from shitmen and shitwomen, Beyond and Ciccia Pasticcia, two beautiful users.

Please crash into Lewis the rapper, asap little minchione, because Froome is falling in love

Honestly, fuck off!!

Porcaccio il s*****e! Your interview was like you: sh*t. But I'm sorry only for Fernando that crashed hard (truly sorry Effe) with his GP2 bangla car, I hope you help him to find Mark Webber in Le Mans: Mark needs your puttana maiala and your father is a gronk.

Kimi's start was astonishing but useless, it's my life, it's now or never. :yes:

"I don't want!", said the great pretender to the bucchina 'e mamm't, please kiss me, touch me and love me forever.

Every little thing like your dick is so dark brutto stronzetto dutch.

Next GP please hit that gronk rapper and Bottas without damaging their rivals, just them. I will go to Charlie to fuck his ass if you agree. Otherwise F.O. Max!

But sorry me the STEERING WHEEL! Whatever i said is under investigation... crazie forza ferari! Don't you think that Lewis is black like Calimero? Now also vegan!

Forgive me Max, but im'na kill you very soon, with my (va)Gina

Hopefully you accept my sincere condolences, when your car destroys Lewis' championship and the rapper cries in black lingerie, so exciting, well I'm gay friendly like Toto the Mafia boss

Regards,

the frog

Ps: Honestly, F.O Max

P.p.s. Mi scopo tua sorella.

P.P.P.S: Grazie Cla.

Senza regards,

Link al post
Condividi su altri siti

I tempi sono maturi per pubblicare sul forum di verstappen

Link al post